WhatTheDuck

Are these dayz websites trustworthy?

So I was looking to see if I could possibly download the dayz standalone beta somewhere for free to see if my laptop would run it because I didn't want to be wasting my money if it wasn't going to run when I paid for it.

So I came across these websites claiming to let me download Dayz Standalone for free:

Links removed.

I was wondering if anyone knows if these are trustworthy websites? (like will I get a virus or something from them if I try to download it?)

Also is it even possible to download Dayz Standalone for free??

Or should I just try and download it of one of the websites and see what happens?

Thanks in advance :P

Edited by Inception.

sure if you like viruses they're great! you get a virus and no game it's win win!

• Like 1

Remove the links in your thread, already reported this thread. Don't link shit like that in here please.

• Like 1

or you can stop being cheap and buy the game and support rocket for all the effort he's put into the game..

Top link blacklisted by Phish Tank ( verified by Sucuri SiteCheck )....

Just as a warning to anyone dumb enough to consider clicking any of them.....

you can post in the thread with everyone asking if their pc can run standalone. Someone would be able to give you the answer. Or someone with the same specs have asked and you will know if it is worth it, don't ever try something what isn't the real thing you risk losing more then what the game would of cost you in the first place.

Links removed. You will receive no answers from us. Go and buy the game.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 3