Sign in to follow this  
M4gicK4ght

I'm new here. Hello.

I've recently bought DayZ having missed out on the Arma II mod version.  I haven't been able to stop playing it since I got it.  Despite being murdered countless times I find myself constantly drawn to it - incredible immersion.

There is some gaming genius going on here and I love it.  Just thought I would come in and say Hi, even to all those people who are intent on murdering me :D

Cheers ;)

• Like 6

Welcome ;) I still can't get rid of DayZ in my gaming weeks, even after nearly 2 years. Its incredible. Good luck out there! Not everyone will murder you, so be cautious.

I have resolved to Hero the DayZ Alpha just to be that shining peculiarity :P

I love seeing awesome new players getting drawn to DayZ.

Welcome again

• Like 1

Welcome to the wasteland. And to the forums! Nice to meet ya :)

Come on in, Leave your guns at the door, Pull up a chair next to the log fire and welcome to this wonderfull Dayz log cabin community :)

Hello!

There really isn't anything quite like this game. I didn't really play the mod that much as when I did the SA was already announced so I focused on other games. I think it's the brutality which appeals to people such as perma death and eating/drinking and survival aspects. There really aren't that many games which are unforgiving as DayZ but so rewarding at the same time.

Edited by NickH85

There really aren't that many games which are unforgiving as DayZ but so rewarding at the same time.

So true.  Gathering stuff in a game has never been so rewarding and enjoyable - it actually means something.

Other than this site would anyone recommend other information sources or sites for DayZ?

Hey man, good to have you,

If you ever have any problems Just drop me a pm and i'll be glad to help.

We've established a good community round here so great to see a new member. If you are playing the standalone then feel free to join us :)

j0shter on steam :)

Hi there...welcome to the forums

Check some threads to get some tips to survive...

Have fun in the game B)