frostknivez

[OUTDATED] DayZ: The Ultimate Loot Route

God I cannot wait until loot is much more random, sparse and forces people to spread out.  Bolota is now a deathmatch zone, and will get worse once newer players see this.

I've said this several times, I honestly think that the military bases should have a much lower opportunity to spawn a full kit then they currently do.  The thought is for me that, during whatever event took place to kill most civilians and create zombies, the military would have been deployed, leaving a good chance mostof their equipment is gone, and spread out.  Chances are also, that civilians before our time in game may have looted the military corpses, and taken some supplies back to their stronghold (perhaps a hotel, a tent in the woods, or something other then the super obvious military base).  Brings a bit more variety in the game, keeps it difficult, and encourages exploration, which is rewarded with a variety of loot everywhere you go.  I hope they keep military loot sparse, and distribute it across the map.

Once they do this, 'how to gear up' guides will be virtually useless, and people will actually have to think for themselves.  can't wait.

Jesus fucking christ, i'm only trying to help people. Especially the people getting killed as a fresh spawn. It's just a starting guide chill out.  

Jesus fucking christ, i'm only trying to help people. Especially the people getting killed as a fresh spawn. It's just a starting guide chill out.  

Chill out says the guy who starts a sentence with Jesus fucking christ the day after Christmas.

I know you're trying to help people, but sending people there is a death wish.  Fact.

• Like 1

Chill out says the guy who starts a sentence with Jesus fucking christ the day after Christmas.

I know you're trying to help people, but sending people there is a death wish.  Fact.

This man speaks words of wisdom.  I recognize this route, because I use it to hunt players.

Not to mention the number of fresh spawns that know fully what they are getting into, and just run in there swinging fists and bats hoping to get lucky.. shot 5 of those guys in there today alone. 

but sending people there is a death wish.  Fact.

Thats why I told people on step 1 to join a low populated server or a server that has recently been restarted, so people won't be there to cap you in the head.

Lets just not start an argument here. What you said in your first post will probably happen anyway, I actually like the idea of it. This is just a starter for everyone playing the alpha... as it gets into beta and full release, they will have to hunt for loot themselves.

I'm just giving them a little head start for whats to come, so they actually know what to do. 

None of this would work if you play on a populated server as by the time you make it to Balota all the loot will be taken, same for the western military base. Not to mention that you're gonna get shot in Balota and possibly in Dubky. The military base is also often camped/server-hopped.

Your best chance at actually getting a rifle without cheesing the game is to get to one of the school buildings, the top floor is guranteed to spawn a rifle of some sort, if you're lucky it might be a Mosin, the ammo for which is common outside military spawns, 5.56 ammunition will mysteriously disappear from barracks on all servers about 30 minutes after the server reset.

Server hoppers make any low population server still a threat.  especially there.

I'm not arguing. just stating the facts, so when you're newly guided players get blown away for walking in there on a 5/40 person server, they know why.

Awww you pointed out the new garages that spawn some decent loots :P good thing not a lot of people read forums so it'll still be good pickins for those who discovered it before your walk-through! Good job regardless mate! I've actually done something similar to this on my own before reading your guide!

So, to get your fat name out there and be top shit. You've made this, voiding any exploration and further increasing the difficulty of finding loot. Awesome.

Brb making post about all the possible glitches and exploits

brought to you by

MAZZAR

Server hoppers make any low population server still a threat.  especially there.

I'm not arguing. just stating the facts, so when you're newly guided players get blown away for walking in there on a 5/40 person server, they know why.

I know you're not arguing, i'm just saying lets not cause one.

And not every DayZ player will see this, just saying. It will be pretty unlikely if EVERYONE goes this route haha. I'm just trying to help people, sorry

OP only plays on servers with less than nine population and follows a predetermined route to finding loot?

Let me guess, you think server hopping and alt-f4ing are valid tactics?

• Like 1

So, to get your fat name out there and be top shit. You've made this, voiding any exploration and further increasing the difficulty of finding loot. Awesome.

Brb making post about all the possible glitches and exploits

brought to you by

MAZZAR

Really? Do you REALLY think i'm doing this to "get my name out there"... for what reason? It's a fucking forum, not a youtube channel. I'm not profiting off of this. I just wanted to share my route with the DayZ community and help some newcomers. BTW, like I said, this is a STARTING route to get most of the loot you'll need to survive with. This isn't even much TBH looking at all the loot you can get on DayZ... and by the time it's beta when hundreds of new guns, new loot and loot locations come out, this post will be almost pointless.

Not many people will see/use this. There are more than 500,000 people who have brought DayZ... only 350 (at the time i'm posting this) have viewed this post. That is not much at all.

One more thing, by replying to this forum, you're pushing it to the top of the "General Discussion" topic so more and more people are going to see this. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut

I always just stock up in a few towns hit the northwest airfield, and then bashyna just above it. Places are loaded it seems.

OP only plays on servers with less than nine population and follows a predetermined route to finding loot?

Let me guess, you think server hopping and alt-f4ing are valid tactics?

No, no, no and no. Stop fucking assuming things about me. I hardly ever use this route now, I only use it if i'm in desperate need of supplies... If I use this route so often, why the fuck do you think I would blow it and tell everyone about it?. I use my own routes, and sometimes I don't even use routes whatsoever. I just make my way to city's and loot buildings half the time.

I do not play on servers with less than 9 population. I normally play on servers with 40 people, the only time I do use servers with low populations if for routes like this (so hardly ever) and if my friend is in a low populated server for whatever reason.

Do I even need to put up an argument with the server hopping and ALT-F4'ing.... what makes you think I do that? Whats the fun in hopping from server to server getting more and more of the same loot you already have? There is no fun, why would you assume such bullshit about me?

And the ALT-F4'ing.. What reason do i have to ALT-F4? If i'm in an upfront gunfight, your character stays on the server for like 5 seconds, enough time for the enemy to shoot you in the head. 

And again, why assume these things?

Ok, I've been getting a shit ton of hate by butthurts who probably use this route for themselves, and now that it's been blown by me, they are deciding to hate on me by making up bullshit about me. (See how i'm assuming bullshit about you? Assholes) If you're going to assume bullshit about me, please, keep it to yourselves because I am getting real tired of replying to crying butthurts because their route has been blown.

People, stop being pathetic and just don't reply to this post.

Edited by FrostKnivEz

Ok, I've been getting a shit ton of hate by butthurts who probably use this route for themselves, and now that it's been blown by me, they are deciding to hate on me by making up bullshit about me. (See how i'm assuming bullshit about you? Assholes) If you're going to assume bullshit about me, please, keep it to yourselves because I am getting real tired of replying to crying butthurts because their route has been blown.

People, stop being pathetic and just don't reply to this post.

timetostopposting.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry OP, I think your thread was put up with good intentions buts sadly the route you offer will teach new DayZ players only:

- you must gear up close to the coast

- you will die atleast 70% of the time trying to gear up near to the coast

- that the coast line is full of jerks with axes going beserk

- there is nothing to explore up north

- you can`t survive going up north without being full geared up

You should motivade people leaving the coast line right after theey spawn, then we have less whine posts from new players.

Well now I know where to go to hunt people :]

It is not that great at the moment as the spawn locations have a higher chance on the East coast. Once the spawns are fixed, that route will be a nice route to hunt people once again. >:D 

If there is anything I need to edit, please tell me. I haven't even read this over yet :P

Probably edit the entire route.

The only place worth hitting on your route is Cherno because nobody goes there anymore. Balota is dead for loot, Electro is suicide, Prigorodki (for real?), Kamy is griefer territory, I'm just going to stop there.

• Like 1

Probably edit the entire route.

The only place worth hitting on your route is Cherno because nobody goes there anymore. Balota is dead for loot, Electro is suicide, Prigorodki (for real?), Kamy is griefer territory, I'm just going to stop there.

This entire post is old and the route doesn't work anymore. And I CBA to make an updated one

I don't think you mentioned the apartments between Cherno and Balota. They are above the Tree line. The garages there have a lot of loot (mostly clothing) and other useful tools. 

There is even more. A "Prison" building, several supermarkets, 2 Hospitals, 1 School , 2 Office building scattered accros those 3 complexes. Also, more cornflakes in the tall buildings than you could ever devour.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Step 8: after all the M4's and military loot gained - go kill freshspawns on coast.

Not that I support it.