Sign in to follow this  
aaronivo@gmail.com

First day and how to be a evil person

When I first started playing I went and looked for a map of chernarus. After assembling all the piece I soon found that it was as useful as a walkie talkie; then I receive a hatchet to the head. it seems t-shirts, pants, batteries and torches are in high demand because around every corner there was someone who had a fetish for one of those items.

I died plenty of times but I stopped caring after to first 40 times. The conversations ranged from "oh hi, would you like a can of beans" to "look at bambie, I killz itz". I met a lovely chap who was nice enough to take me on a journey all the way to the north west airfield. On are way there we stop at various towns and feasted on cans of food and bathed in the blood of zombies.

We got to the airfield, which was surprisingly deserted, and found a backpack, m4a1 and enough ammo to filled up two ammo boxes. Things were going good until my friend decided to start sneezing, shivering and then DIE! I feasted on his left over beans, I took his ammo and disinfected everything I touched. I then met two other random players who were fully geared, who were surprisingly friendly, and we were frolicing threw chernarus. until we got board and turn into bandits.

We didn't just want to kill people because we already had items and when a player dies all the items disappear. Just killing someone for the hell of it isn't a bandit, your just a noob who likes to have an advantage in TDM. Back on topic, We walked all are way back to chernogorsk to look for are first victim

We found a couple hiding in the office buildings, I think they were trying to do something with blood bags, so we ran in there guns blazing "PUT YOU FLIPPING HANDS ON YOUR MOTHER FINDING HEADS OR I WILL SHOOT OF YOUR PECKERS". I'm sure you all understand how to uncensored version goes. They put there hands on there heads and said "I'm new, I don't know how to" but we still handcuffed them.

This is where the demonic, completely evil, horribly, disgusting, even more evil stuff begins. First we force fed them rotten food, then disinfectant spray. Then we told them to take off all their clothes. We put on very creepy accents and one of us took each of the players into separate rooms. I say "us" because we all took turns doing something to them. We then proceeded to do very, very, nasty thing; yes, what you are thinking right now. We then give them a blood transfusion with incompatible blood then broke their legs and left. The whole process took about 1 hour.

We were only planning to force feed them crap but as they were cuffed "US" found a very... creative way to make it look like the players were doing the cyber nasty. There was nothing they could do.

I wonder how they both felt about there first experience in dayz. I would love to pick out any spelling errors but I am tired, I spent 15 hours playing this game today.

Some of you might be thinking "that guys is just sick" but the hard truth is this is how it is in the zombie apocalypse. One minute you're talking to your friend about how to find food, nec'minute you have a bad case of surprise butt sex.

Edited by Boodgie
  • Like 1

This is the way banditing should be done rather than KOS kiddies :D good story!

Was any of this done at your behest or were you just following along with the other two demented souls you happened to group up with?

This is the way banditing should be done rather than KOS kiddies :D good story!

What does torturing other players because you are a nobody IRL have to do with beeing a bandit?  :huh:

DayZ allows us to express the psychopath amongst us :blush: .  Its slightly worrying when you pretend to be nice to someone whilst readying an axe to sink deep into their skull so you can have their stuff.

• Like 1

What does torturing other players because you are a nobody IRL have to do with beeing a bandit?  :huh:

I would say it's all about being a bandit that and KOS :D

Ever broken someones legs out in a field

Bandaged them up

And then given them a rotten banana to give them the option to die a slow painful death or to risk crawling to the nearest hospital.

As for the "Your a nobody in IRL" statement that is most unnecessary ...  Shame, you have to attack someone personally in order to get a point across... <_<

Edited by Aussie Bogan

I have just edited it a bit now that I'm more awake. Is this what rocket intended bandits to do?

Not necessary...but its more interesting for both sides(maybe)...and more enjoyable to watch/read