Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfDayz

Is it just going to be these 4 guns?

You know, i was reading the confirmed development changes and nothing was said about guns, comparing this to the mod, the mod had like a shit ton of weapons, while this one has like 4, I mean if this is gona have less weapons than the actual mod, Why would I play this? When there's more variety in the mod, So my question is, Will there be a shit ton of weapons added later on in the developent?

You know, i was reading the confirmed development changes and nothing was said about guns, comparing this to the mod, the mod had like a shit ton of weapons, while this one has like 4, I mean if this is gona have less weapons than the actual mod, Why would I play this? When there's more variety in the mod, So my question is, Will there be a shit ton of weapons added later on in the developent?

Here you go. 

g4knCDQ.gif

• Like 16

I think this is supposed to be a semi realistic survival game and not run and gun.

I actually prefer low gun amounts.. as it is now it is really easy to get a good kit.

weapons and ammo should be pretty scarce.

getting kitted up in 1 hour is not too fun.

• Like 1

Will there be a shit ton of weapons added later on in the developent?

Nah they don't plan to do it, they want to keep it that way ...  <_<

I think this is supposed to be a semi realistic survival game and not run and gun.

I actually prefer low gun amounts.. as it is now it is really easy to get a good kit.

I agree, this is a survival game not a regular fps with a open world aspect to it.

• Like 1

I don't mind if they added another 10 firearms, but make all of them rare and more civilian.

The entire loot tables need to be reworked, more variety and make it mean more when you find one. 

(no .50cal or TWS bs)

• Like 1

I read the confirmed incomming features, didnt say anythin about guns, thing is, Realism, its possible to find military weapons, BUT SUPER SUPER RARE

I had a simple question no need to rage, Will there be more guns or no?

Yes, there are going to be more guns.

There are already more M4 Variations that the Mod. 

But... no.. they intend to only have 4 guns in the game forever.  <_<

true dat.... but when there no shotgun and ALOT of shotgun ammo?... this kinda sucks :P

This is how it should work:

Civilian weaponry: Can be found in civilian areas where appropriately themed. Most of these will not have tactical attachment options.

1. Pistols

.38 snub nose, 6 rounds

.45 1911 Colt, 7 round mag

.357 magnum revolver, 6 rounds

.44 magnum revolver, 6 rounds

2. Primary weapons

.306 hunting rifle, 5 rounds, standard hunting scope available

12 Guage double barrel break action shotgun, 2 rounds

Military weaponry: Can be found in military zones.

1. Pistols

FNX .45, 15 round clip, attachments available

9mm beretta, 21 round clip, attachments available

2. Primary weapons

Tactical pump action shotgun, 6 shells, attachments possible

M4 assault rifle, clip size varies, attachments available

Mosin nagat, 5 rounds, attachments available

M14, 15 round mag, 21 round banana mag, attachments available

Frankly, with a load out like this, you'll get enough variety in the game that covers every angle without overlap. I'd be happy with something like this.

I like the idea of more variety. on another note, does anyone have any idea where the magnum spawns? because I didn't see a single one in NWAF immediately after a server reset, so I'm assuming they don't spawn in military areas. 

BTW, I was meeting a friend at NWAF, not server hopping. I had at NWAF for an hour prior and on that server for 6 hours.

This is how it should work:

Civilian weaponry: Can be found in civilian areas where appropriately themed. Most of these will not have tactical attachment options.

1. Pistols

.38 snub nose, 6 rounds

.45 1911 Colt, 7 round mag

.357 magnum revolver, 6 rounds

.44 magnum revolver, 6 rounds

2. Primary weapons

.306 hunting rifle, 5 rounds, standard hunting scope available

12 Guage double barrel break action shotgun, 2 rounds

Military weaponry: Can be found in military zones.

1. Pistols

FNX .45, 15 round clip, attachments available

9mm beretta, 21 round clip, attachments available

2. Primary weapons

Tactical pump action shotgun, 6 shells, attachments possible

M4 assault rifle, clip size varies, attachments available

Mosin nagat, 5 rounds, attachments available

M14, 15 round mag, 21 round banana mag, attachments available

Frankly, with a load out like this, you'll get enough variety in the game that covers every angle without overlap. I'd be happy with something like this.

b-b-b wheres the mossberg and m1911 they are staple civilian guns arguably THE most staple civilian guns! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE OUT THE 2 GUNS I WANT MORE IN THIS GAME THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!! :P

Edit: ahem, you do have the m1911 50% forgiven i was blinded by rage haha

Edited by twingunz

If you were keeping up with the development of the game you would have realised that the M4 was the first gun whereby it and all its attachments was created - so as to be used almost as a template.

All other weapons and their attachments will be added in future updates.

However if it is just guns guns guns you want in SA then you will probably be disappointed.  This is the apocalypse not a weekend at Cletus' Farm.

• Like 1

Low amount of weapons is good ? Are you crazy ? I'm counting on at least 30, but they would be very rare

• Like 1

I don't understand how people think having less gun variety is more accurate, wouldn't having a wide arrange of weapons be more accurate don't misunderstand i still encourage really low spawn rates across the board for weapons not like yeah have 100 guns and have them all spawn everywhere it just means that lots of people would have different guns and not all walking around in the same gear; I don't think anyone's saying to change spawn rates just adding more options so instead of an m4 spawning a mp5 or something could spawn instead)

Plus it would also mean if there was enough and enough rare weapons their could be gun trading! for people who want a very particular gun like OCD people like me! i'd gladly downgrade a fully decked out M4 for a stock standard mossberg anyday!

• Like 1

ITS IN FUCKING ALPHA!

stole the words right out of my mouth

the game has been out for 10days IN ALPHA and still you over entitled turds are crying about the game in it's current state

do us a favor.. uninstall it from Steam, come back in 3-9 months, then complain about it ffs

Agree, but types of guns =/= amount of guns. Guns should be rare, but that dont exclude many types of guns.