Sign in to follow this  
BratExecutioner

Random freezes for 1-3 secs every 1-3minutes.

I had the same problem, uninstall the game and reinstall. Solved it for 2 days, then the same problem again.

Sometimes a computer start helps.

Could be anything from your internets strength to your computer not being able to handle it, I myself have not experienced this, and I know many people that haven't had this problem either.  

Adios muchacho,

Blice

i have had same issue. little lag spikes every once and awhile. my friends also experiencing same problem. and we have very good computers and internet so I have hard time believing its on our end

i have had same issue. little lag spikes every once and awhile. my friends also experiencing same problem. and we have very good computers and internet so I have hard time believing its on our end

its been like this since the mod

Could be anything from your internets strength to your computer not being able to handle it, I myself have not experienced this, and I know many people that haven't had this problem either.  

Adios muchacho,

Blice

My internet is excelent. And if my PC wouldn't of been capable of running DayZ SA,I wouldn't receive good amount of FPS during the gameplay!

Disable clouds in the video options.

Will test it soon. Will reply with the feedback.

Yes especially if you are playing on 24/7 daylight, you have to disable clouds.

The way it stays day all the time is by resetting the cycle every couple minutes, and the clouds resetting will lag you.

• Like 1

Disabled clouds. So far so good! Thank you.

Although i received one or two freezes,but it's much better than it was before.

Disabling Clouds will fix the freezes,or atleast make them less appearing.

Yes especially if you are playing on 24/7 daylight, you have to disable clouds.

The way it stays day all the time is by resetting the cycle every couple minutes, and the clouds resetting will lag you.

oh wow. so that's why I get all these strange lapses when looking at grass and trees. thanks for the tip

I believe its due to the weather cycle reloading.   I noticed at the NWAF that the trees and bushes blow in the wind, which seems to be on a loop that resets every 1-3 mins.   When the cycle resets I get a short burst of lag/freezing. 

Disable clouds in the video options.

I can confirm that this worked for me.

I believe its due to the weather cycle reloading.   I noticed at the NWAF that the trees and bushes blow in the wind, which seems to be on a loop that resets every 1-3 mins.   When the cycle resets I get a short burst of lag/freezing. 

I have experienced the same. The wind resets for a short while and the bushes aren't moving anymore, nor are the trees.