Sign in to follow this  
Sushini

Tag your Friends???

Well with the early access alpha of dayz i already quit from dayz Mod.

I wonder if it will be implemented any kind of system to tag your friends or some party system, im running actually with 7 friends and its not the first time we do friendly fire.

Thnks

Not currently and i doubt in the future for the reasons based around realism. ( Could be wrong)

But i personally don't think name tags or party system should be implemented..

You guys will have to communicate more rather than just looking it's quite a challenge...

Tip wear recognizable clothes and keep a tight knit line of communication.

Friendly fire should be a factor to consider when playing Dayz :D :D

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Rocket has spoken about armbands which could be used to ID each other.

Or you could be the "Red Checked Shirt Gang"

But tagging friends so a friendly tag appears over their head? Definitely no thank you.

See if you can find similar clothing that should work. We had 1 buddy wear a Orange Rain Jacket just in case one of us got lost on our journeys we would see them allot easier. Plus just go on skype together!! 

It wont be anything like the party system in wasteland. but with all these diffrent clothings it should be fairly easy to identify eachother

See if you can find similar clothing that should work. We had 1 buddy wear a Orange Rain Jacket just in case one of us got lost on our journeys we would see them allot easier.

2zgu5hx.jpg

Though, also would  be useful, if people can by using a knife make many armbands from one clothing item.