Sign in to follow this  
bad_mojo (DayZ)

Redbrick building FTW

While watching some streams on twitch I found a lot of self described DayZ pros didn't know the value of this building.

http://picacid.com/arma2/imgs/Land_HouseV2_04_interier.jpg

Not only does it have a shitload of food loot in the kitchen, but a lot of times I'll find a Mosin & ammo up the stairs to the locked door. There's always an abundance of loot when I check these buildings. So I assume most people just don't bother with them.

Even though this will likely make them more popular, I thought I should tell everyone about them. I see a lot of people assuming the only place to currently find guns is the firestation and military bases, while that's not true at all.

i only loot from 2 story buildings, i find the single story ones have little reward (if any at all)

• Like 1

Aww, I thought you meant the two story brick building with white double-doors as the only way in and out. I've always seen the one you described as orange, but I do agree it's a great place for loot and practically guaranteed if untouched.

All of the small apartment buildings seem to have a lot of food and ammunition. Even in the center of Elektro on a full server, I was able to find a lot of gear.