mastersergant128

Hackers in SA

today me and some friends were in the NWAF and i was on the roof of the firestation. i hear  guy talking in chat and he was moving around invisible, so i look at the roof below me and all of a sudden i hear a swoosh (meaning he tele'd) to the top of the firestation roof that is inaccasible except through the ladder glitch, please be aware, hackers already exist ffs.... i wanna chop there legs off and force feed it to them!!!

Ah shit that's new ;)

(When since People started hacking SA? :P )

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 1

You heard a "Swoosh" meaning he teleported... htf do you know what a teleport hack would sound like, and who the hell would go through the trouble adding a swoosh to their script?

• Like 2

You heard a "Swoosh" meaning he teleported... htf do you know what a teleport hack would sound like, and who the hell would go through the trouble adding a swoosh to their script?

Those are two pretty interesting questions, I should also very much like to hear the answer to those.

• Like 2

Those are two pretty interesting questions, I should also very much like to hear the answer to those.

been watching the mod gameplays and i study these stupid cheaters that cheat, and i see what they see so i can outsmart the sh*t outta them but if they tele.... yeah and also he was invis because i heard him in front of me and i thought he was in a tree area near the bushy tree with a yellow bushe between hanger 1 and Firestation, also the swoosh sound was from the same script created in the mod (didnt play the mod but watch gameplay of streamers battleing hackers and i heard and they also heard the swoosh sound)

i study these stupid cheaters that cheat

Getting ready for a cheating test?

He probably just logged in, Ive seem many people using the fire hall roof as a log out point to server hop, the swoosh sound was him whipping his axe past your head a few time when he found you in his hiding spot!!

He probably just logged in, Ive seem many people using the fire hall roof as a log out point to server hop, the swoosh sound was him whipping his axe past your head a few time when he found you in his hiding spot!!

mk then lol idk the sounds becasue i never had an axe swung at me only gun shots

You do there is an outside ladder to get to the roof also?

been watching the mod gameplays and i study these stupid cheaters that cheat, and i see what they see so i can outsmart the sh*t outta them but if they tele.... yeah and also he was invis because i heard him in front of me and i thought he was in a tree area near the bushy tree with a yellow bushe between hanger 1 and Firestation, also the swoosh sound was from the same script created in the mod (didnt play the mod but watch gameplay of streamers battleing hackers and i heard and they also heard the swoosh sound)

Look, those videos you see of hacking is fake. They add special effects. I know how hackers spread viruses and get idiots to download them, I have a few friends that have showed me how they do it. Most of the time the videos you are watching are complete rubbish.

As far as I know teleporting doesn't work on SA ... I was reading on *** and found out that even VIP hacks can't teleport you ... for a second you will but in 0.5 seconds you will be back to your original place ! :D 

mk then lol idk the sounds becasue i never had an axe swung at me only gun shots

Exactly, the axe still makes gunshot sound effects...

I can say today at balota plain as day, a hacker cam up behind me and shot me in the back of the head.

All you could see was the fire from the gun, my entire team got wiped out by this guy. nothing but a flash from his muzzle.

I can say today at balota plain as day, a hacker cam up behind me and shot me in the back of the head.

All you could see was the fire from the gun, my entire team got wiped out by this guy. nothing but a flash from his muzzle.

There are ghosts with guns now you know... God some people just don't read the patch notes!

My buddies and I have noticed that sometimes when you get desynched we may be able to see you but you can't see us and we can still interact with you.

The axe makes gun sounds when you hit a solid object with it.

This comment made my day.  :D

Beans please? :)