Sorry if this has been asked, I have searched with no joy. I currently glitched under a building with no option to respawn. Is there a fix for this or do I have to wait until my character starves to death? 

Sorry if this has been asked, I have searched with no joy. I currently glitched under a building with no option to respawn. Is there a fix for this or do I have to wait until my character starves to death? 

You'll just have to wait, it's a known glitch.

Switch servers and then run/vault through the wall before the game finishes loading you in - while you are still on the waiting for host/receiving screen buildings won't actually be rendered in so you can run through them. You may need to try a couple of servers before it works but you will be able to hear the grass/earth footsteps etc as soon as you have made it out.

• Like 2

Is it one of the apartments north of balota/cherno? Cause I ended up there in my first ever SA life, took me a while but by running and jumping and just moving enough I was able to get out.

Or just join one of the servers that resets you on the coast, last I check NY 4-94 was a server like that, but maybe it's fixed now.

I was stuck in/under a building once and managed to get out by pressing 'V' at the doorstep, might work?

Thanks for the advice guys, I couldn't tell you where I am because I'm completely new to the game. I'm near some tall buildings behind an army camp. I went exploring a building with a broken elevator shaft and broken stairway when I zombie hit me through a wall to an unaccessible area. Then I tried walking through walls and fell below the floor and have been stuck there since! I can't gripe though as it is Alpha, I just don't want to lose my items ha ha!

That is north of balota airfield in the apartments.

Switch servers and then run/vault through the wall before the game finishes loading you in - while you are still on the waiting for host/receiving screen buildings won't actually be rendered in so you can run through them. You may need to try a couple of servers before it works but you will be able to hear the grass/earth footsteps etc as soon as you have made it out.

THANK YOU!!!!! This worked!! 

Well I was free finally and for the first time encountered other players and was murdered. Very annoying!!

• Like 1