Bluntbanana (DayZ)

The Black Watch - Recruiting Mature Members

I'm curious if you guys are active on Arma 2 Epoch at all? I'm currently a bit bored of standalone and waiting for it to mature and mostly focusing on arma 2 mods. If you have any activity there would be great.

Hey, blackwatchnoobs. I just killed one of you on your own server, then teamed up with 2 others to kill the last of you at the eastairfield office. You just kicked us off the server and finished off our carcasses. I'll report your server for misconduct.

That said, no one should join these powerabusing cheaters. I assume it was Bratty2k7 who did it.

Edited by Khanarac

'But first, i have some questions: Are you a bandit group (if so, than never mind  i don't really like bandits), do you take votes or is it this one leader one way kinda group?'

No were not a bandit group, I'll ensure we only kill when we need to kill.

I am not going to dictate leadership to this group, for example, I am leaving the name of the group up to it's members (I will influence the decision the same as anyone else)

Your welcome on board, let me know if you are still interested and I will give you the relevant details.

Oh really? skip to 3:51 and look at the clan tag...

Btw i love bandits and heroses i dont give a fuck lol!