Bluntbanana (DayZ)

The Black Watch - Recruiting Mature Members

Hello all!

The Black Watch is recruiting for Dayz Mod. We are currently moderate in size and we are steadily expanding, we have a teamspeak, website, and we have pages on key social media websites. Although we mainly play standalone, and very frequently do, we also play Arma 2 & 3 and their mods/ expansions, aswell as many other games.

If you want to be a part of a mature gaming community, that knows when to both take things seriously and chill out and have a laugh, we're to be considered. All details for joining are below.

Requirements:

17+ (however we will ensure you are mature enough and fit into the group over your probation).

Working Microphone.

How to join:

Visit our website over at http://tbwcommunity.enjin.com/home and send in an application form, If at any point you get stuck, you can join the teamspeak at 85.236.100.85:20357

After you send your application, it will be processed accordingly and you will be informed over the website.

You'll then be put on something we call 'Candidacy' to see whether you are suited to the group, when your on this phase of your application, please follow 'Common sense rules' how you determine common sense rules, is exactly the point.

Any questions, queries or problems, go ahead and join our teamspeak, message me on the website or post below! We'll all do our best to get back to you A.S.A.P.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBlackWatch_

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBlackWatchCommunity

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackWatchGroup/

Regards,

Bluntbanana

1-744068-560x95-5232-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Edited by Bluntbanana

i cant add friends to steam because of the free zombies thing going on,
so i have to try it this way.

But first, i have some questions: Are you a bandit group (if so, than never mind  i don't really like bandits), do you take votes or is it this one leader one way kinda group?

O and one thing, i'm note quite a talker so if we are traveling together i wont talk much, don't get me wrong i love to make fun sometimes but don't expect me to tell my life story,
because English isn't my first languish and i'm kinda shy sometimes xD.

I am a 17 year old boy who likes survival and roll playing games,
My favorite series are Dexter, braking bad, and the walking dead ( i'm busy with SO2 now)

I am from Holland. 

'But first, i have some questions: Are you a bandit group (if so, than never mind  i don't really like bandits), do you take votes or is it this one leader one way kinda group?'

No were not a bandit group, I'll ensure we only kill when we need to kill.

I am not going to dictate leadership to this group, for example, I am leaving the name of the group up to it's members (I will influence the decision the same as anyone else)

Your welcome on board, let me know if you are still interested and I will give you the relevant details.

Edited by Bluntbanana

yes, i would love to take part of your group,

but i'm going off for today so we can meetup tomorrow, one problem tho, i am in the middle of nowhere what looks like a military airfield so i don't know where i am and i'm scared as f*ck because i don't want to die xD

The good thing is that i have a ballistic helmet for you :3

Edited by raymon007

Currently 3 Full members, with 4 people trialing out. Still looking for some other members to trial out and see how they find it, and for me to see if you fit in.

We're still expanding, please either join the Teamspeak or add me on steam, if I am not on the teamspeak at the time, please add me on steam and drop me a message.

Edited by Bluntbanana

Most of the current applicants have been processed appropriately (Failed Trials or Have become full members). We are still recruiting, add me on steam or join the teamspeak above.

Currently processed around 15 applicants, Join us at ts.goguerrero.com       85.236.100.85:20357

Edited by Bluntbanana

We have just implemented our ranking Structure!

986jdl.jpg

Layout has been adjusted and altered. This Layout is no longer in effect.

Edited by Bluntbanana

Hey looking for a nice group to join been playing dayz since it frist went big in the community since then iv clocked in well over 700 hours  im 15 will be 16 in march i have a pretty good shot with a dmr my fav weapons are DMR and M4A1 SD or M14 and M4A1 If you need anymore Info PM me -rocketholden

We're continuing to expand! Join our teamspeak @ ts.goguerrero.com to join the group.

85.236.100.85:20357

Edited by Bluntbanana

im interested in join ur clan...im new to dayz but I hav a basic understanding of the game...

Please join our teamspeak when you can ts.goguerrero.com

85.236.100.85:20357

If I am not available, add me on steam and leave me a message, or alternatively PM me on these forums.

STEAM: Bluntbanana

Edited by Bluntbanana