Sign in to follow this  
ForsakenSpirit (DayZ)

Combat Logging At It's Finest!

Yup ghosting at its finest, Btw when you fix your broken leg you need to relog for your char to walk again its a known bug,

lol i just posted a video of a combat logger. He logged because i was punching him and he had an M4 WTF! ;) Nice video by the way.

Ballsy. He might have had no ammo, Or just logged in and had that video bug where its all white and couldn't see whats going on (I've had it before). Good vid though.

Edit: I would suggest you make a seperate thread so your not hijacking the OP's post just an fyi.

Edited by Clarkeh
  • Like 1

Ballsy. He might have had no ammo, Or just logged in and had that video bug where its all white and couldn't see whats going on (I've had it before). Good vid though.

Edit: I would suggest you make a seperate thread so your not hijacking the OP's post just an fyi.

wow you so had him haha, nice.

Our group was holding the international hotel when a combat logger kept joining and leaving the server while shooting at us.

All to much of a familiar thing now :/. Sorry to go off topic but how do you manage to have 2 main weapons and a fire axe?. It doesnt work for me when i try to add it to my backpack (Hunting backpack). It just puts my M4 on the ground :/. Once again sorry aha.

If you wan to have two weapons, holster the first on your back and aim at the second weapon you want to pick up. You should see the option "hold M4 in hands". Now you have two weapons!!!!! Just know that if you try to equip something else you will drop the second gun you are holding.

That video reminds me of stuff I had happen to me in the mod back when I started play.

One thing I'd like to say though is that you're group is pretty jumpy.  I know it's very tense in those situations but everyone seems unorganized.  The Chris guy seemed to of been shot by your own team.  I understand it can be hard working in a large group but I suggested you guys work on being better organized.

That video reminds me of stuff I had happen to me in the mod back when I started play.

One thing I'd like to say though is that you're group is pretty jumpy.  I know it's very tense in those situations but everyone seems unorganized.  The Chris guy seemed to of been shot by your own team.  I understand it can be hard working in a large group but I suggested you guys work on being better organized.

It looks like the chaos is half the fun!! I don't think I've ever been in a group that big. It is now on my to-do list.

• Like 1

What you did not see before this was that we left balota airfield five minutes prior with two firefights and all escaped alive which is why we were jumpy. I am not sure if Chris did get shot by our own but I wouldnt doubt it xD Working in large groups isnt hard just the voice communication where people talk over each other is hard. We are becoming more organized as we get new members every day and have developed a ace/acre type of group managment system.

You just press tab 4 that :)

most disorganise chaos squad play I ever seeing :D

I know some guys having small voice like squeak but is one excite guy in this movie sound like he swallow helium ballons before play :lol:

and old guy :huh:

'chris!!! are you ok?' :o

'I don't know it say I am un...' :huh:

10/10 will watch again soon for pure lols

• Like 1

Traveling groups that large it becomes a clusterfuck. You guys are so unorganized that you're more likely to shoot each other out of confusion than the enemy. It's one thing if you had a group of structured, organized people but you guys are just a mess.

Split up into groups of 3 or 4. You're just asking to get killed with a group of 10+

people crying in ALPHA never gets old

While I agree.... combat logging is gay no matter what phase the game is in. 

Yeah we have over 20 people in our group which is just ridiculously funny and chaotic haha. I think we only had nine in this clip though.

Haha, I also have a group of 10, would love to meet your group ^^ epic firefight

people crying in ALPHA never gets old

People reminding others it's alpha are even more annyoing than people who complain about it.

Although I can only imagine how confusing it gets with a large group (I've yet to be in one that large), I like the communication you guys have going! I've watched some of your other videos as well. Good stuff!

yeah but then it becomes boring because people get all serious and pretend they're in the army and act all tough. disorganisation at this level is just more fun

Although I can only imagine how confusing it gets with a large group (I've yet to be in one that large), I like the communication you guys have going! I've watched some of your other videos as well. Good stuff!

Why thank you sir, it does get confusing sometimes but were getting way better in communication. :)