Sign in to follow this  
Holylance

Guy Combat Logs While I Am Punching Him "Youtube"

This guy and his group had just engaged us and we died "as well as his three buddies ;)". I got a close spawn and ran back to find him derping in a tree. Watch what he does!

I found it entertaining! My best guess was he was in first person and could not see me and thought he was getting shot or something.

• Like 1

seems he is lagging ! so i would combat log out too. He would hear from what direction dude come and take gun out etc. And when beeing punched he would see guy next to him. Happened a lot to me when guy is in front of me but i cant see him. So nothing wrong. 

Maybe he was playing with magazines in inventory and dropped out bullets or something.

seems he is lagging ! so i would combat log out too. He would hear from what direction dude come and take gun out etc. And when beeing punched he would see guy next to him. Happened a lot to me when guy is in front of me but i cant see him. So nothing wrong. 

Yea that could have been what was going on. Still entertaining.

How does someone that stupid find all the sick gear?

Hey at least they combat logged on you

me and a friend were playing, he was streaming, and 2 people server hopped on our server and killed us, so they stream sniped us.

How do we know this? because their twitch name is the same as their steam name.

Jacksonator & xJoshwaaaa :)

Server hopping is a very fast way to get gear, one which i do not like. I am gonna post another vid later on how i gear myself fast.

He probably didn't have any rounds or not equiped. I use a rifle with no bullets all the time to try to rob people...who also just combat log. I find decent loot in the airfields all the time despite being the first stop people go by the coast. There are a lot of dead bandits with awesome loot there so why the hell not!

• Like 1