freqzon

SUGG: Crawling Zombies?

So far in-game i noticed a few moving styles for zombies, and that is a HUGE change comparing to the mod. Props to the dev team, seriously. Some run, some drag themselves(walk rather fast) but none crawl. Dunno if 'crawling zombies' was an already set goal for the dev team (apologies for the duplicate if there's a notice about it alrdy), but wouldn't it be awesome to have crawlers as well? e.g situation: You're inside a building, battling another player in the building across. You notice a zombie crawling your direction. To avoid pinpointing your position by shooting/killing the zombie you silently sneak away to another location, giving yourself some time for the enemy player. I can imagine so many more situations with the crawlers in the open world. Just seeing a crawling zombie as you run past an area would bring so much more entertainment, and add that real apocalypse feeling to the game. Many varieties regarding the crawler's bodies. Some could be made legless, some armless or even the mixtures of both. The idea's pretty much incomplete as there are just so many diversities to choose from. So share your thoughts to fill the holes, let's fight for our game!

Edited by freqzon

Pretty sure I read somewhere a while back that he would like to add crawlers (missing/broken/deteriorated legs etc)

it would be cool if the zombie had like one leg or no legs or even just both legs but twisted and stuff like there broken. I would love to see that.

I'd love to see a zombie with just one arm dragging itself along the ground...

Oh, the lolz to be had with it... ;)

I'd love to see a zombie with just one arm dragging itself along the ground...

Oh, the lolz to be had with it... ;)

lmao, thats the type of thing that would get me shot, i'd spend hours with it.

I have no doubt Dean will do this once he gets everything else fixed. There's priorities.

^ this guy knows. Hall has a million ideas, but everything takes time to be perfect

lmao, thats the type of thing that would get me shot, i'd spend hours with it.

Hold hands with it and drag it around Chernarus to busk for beans...

Or use it as a one armed bandit.

The possibilities are as endless as the nights are dark.

The possibilities are as endless as the nights are dark.

Do I smell a hint of love blooming in the air?

Lol, well, it's got one arm so I think it'd be rather entertaining trying to get to grips with him/her...

What happens in the woods, stays in the woods.

The possibilities are endless with this game, Irradiated-deformed zombies around a leaking nuclear plant, Zombies on fire around a massive plane crash in an urban area, HAZMAT Zombies around Hospitals and Quarantine Zones. Probably take a few years for these zombies to be implemented if the devs wished to.

• Like 1

The possibilities are endless with this game, Irradiated-deformed zombies around a leaking nuclear plant, Zombies on fire around a massive plane crash in an urban area, HAZMAT Zombies around Hospitals and Quarantine Zones. Probably take a few years for these zombies to be implemented if the devs wished to.

You might want to take a look at my map in development for ARMA3 mate:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142308-Large-S-T-A-L-K-E-R-inspired-Island-quot-NOVA-ZONA-quot