energeticpigeon

KOS isn't Ruining Anything, Going Unconscious Is

So me and my buddy, Officer Dyl, decided to travel the globe in search of fat lewtz, fine dining, and the biddies. We traveled to Balota, then through all the towns up to the NW Airfield, Devil's Caslte, and all the way to the NE Airfield where we planned to find some possible PvP and continue down the East coast back to Cherno.

Along the way we got completely stacked with everything. Guns, ammo, medical supplies, food, water, love, trust. Took us two whole nights to get to Krasnostav and when we get there what happens? While having FULL HEALTH, I get hit twice by a zombie who no-clipped into a building, I kill the zombie with my fire axe and as my character starts to crouch during the bandaging animation, I go unconscious. How? Who the hell knows.

Anyways, after I go unconscious my character starts glitching and sliding on the ground. My friend manages to bandage me, he then proceeded to force feeding me, force drinking me, forcing tetracycline down my throat, stabbing me with an epi pen, he even used my two full blood bags on me. All the while he was doing this, he defended my sliding unconcious body by having to kill a player whom tried to attack us, defended me from zombies, and spectated me hoping I would wake up for 40 whole minutes while I uncontrollably crawled to the next town over. I still didn't wake up, and in a last ditch effort hoping the game was simply bugged, I logged out and back into the same server only to have all of my gear gone, spawn reset, and on a new character.

I know everyone who reads this will say, "Well it's in Alpher, even Rocket said not to by it if you aren't ready for the bugs." Go ahead and say it. I know it 's Alpha, I love Rocket, I loved the mod, I love the SA, all I'm saying is that the system of going unconscious needs to simply be removed until it's completely redone because it's this that's ruining the game, not PvP and KOS. Everytime I've gone uncoscious my buddies have tried everything, I waited forever, and the fact that I even went unconscious was always bull. I love this game even in it's current state, but the unconscious crap is starting to really anger me. I would've been happier with a patch and character wipe. That is all. Start ranting and raging at me.

So me and my buddy, Officer Dyl, decided to travel the globe in search of fat lewtz, fine dining, and the biddies. We traveled to Balota, then through all the towns up to the NW Airfield, Devil's Caslte, and all the way to the NE Airfield where we planned to find some possible PvP and continue down the East coast back to Cherno.

Along the way we got completely stacked with everything. Guns, ammo, medical supplies, food, water, love, trust. Took us two whole nights to get to Krasnostav and when we get there what happens? While having FULL HEALTH, I get hit twice by a zombie who no-clipped into a building, I kill the zombie with my fire axe and as my character starts to crouch during the bandaging animation, I go unconscious. How? Who the hell knows.

Anyways, after I go unconscious my character starts glitching and sliding on the ground. My friend manages to bandage me, he then proceeded to force feeding me, force drinking me, forcing tetracycline down my throat, stabbing me with an epi pen, he even used my two full blood bags on me. All the while he was doing this, he defended my sliding unconcious body by having to kill a player whom tried to attack us, defended me from zombies, and spectated me hoping I would wake up for 40 whole minutes while I uncontrollably crawled to the next town over. I still didn't wake up, and in a last ditch effort hoping the game was simply bugged, I logged out and back into the same server only to have all of my gear gone, spawn reset, and on a new character.

I know everyone who reads this will say, "Well it's in Alpher, even Rocket said not to by it if you aren't ready for the bugs." Go ahead and say it. I know it 's Alpha, I love Rocket, I loved the mod, I love the SA, all I'm saying is that the system of going unconscious needs to simply be removed until it's completely redone because it's this that's ruining the game, not PvP and KOS. Everytime I've gone uncoscious my buddies have tried everything, I waited forever, and the fact that I even went unconscious was always bull. I love this game even in it's current state, but the unconscious crap is starting to really anger me. I would've been happier with a patch and character wipe. That is all. Start ranting and raging at me.

Dude... This NEEDS paragraphs, people won't even bother to read this, I once learned this from inception, seriously dude, edit yo shit.

all I'm saying is that the system of going unconscious needs to simply be removed until it's completely redone

All I'm saying is "No."