Sign in to follow this  
Gwraspe

no topics on this yet? really?

merry Christmas bitches :) I love you all, except like 4 people or some shit

• Like 2

I think we should find a nice big coniferous pine and stick you on the top of it :p

I think we should find a nice big coniferous pine and stick you on the top of it :P

i am fine with that.. haha

KoS made one lol, but merry Xmas to u to!

i love KoS :) the forum member that is, not the playstyle. noob bandit wannabes :D i am drunk. hello. i am fine.

Edited by Gwraspe

I'm jewish, christmas and saying merry christmas is offensive to me. Please, before you say merry christmas, think of those who don't celebrate it.

Edited by haarp

I'm jewish, christmas and saying merry christmas is offensive to me. Please, before you say merry christmas, think of those who don't celebrate it.

Are you really getting offended from that over the internet

• Like 1

merry chrismas to that guy we forced on the ground and handcuffed him next to the elektro firestation....he was crying so much. treatening us with disconnecting if we dont redeem him from his desire. i was searching for some alcohol to hill him up but then my friend shot him in the had with a .45

• Like 1

mate i'm norsk pagan, at least christianity spawns from judaism, y'all ripped us off well before christians were about, i can swallow my pride however and give festive greetings to any next man...

EDIT: grammar noob due to guinness...

Edited by Gwraspe

So your Judaism makes you hate christmas or something? How is christmas offensive damnit

pic-1-think-of-the-children.jpg

Are you from 1940s Germany or something? Today we care about each others beliefs, you have to respect my belief and be careful about what words you use. Unless you're one of those right-wing nutjobs.

dudes no fighting today. today we lay our weapons down and let us all force feed each other with rotten bananas!

Are you from 1940s Germany or something? Today we care about each others beliefs, you have to respect my belief and be careful about what words you use. Unless you're one of those right-wing nutjobs.

What a way to ruin a festive, exciting post. Shame on you.

• Like 1

Honestly nowadays I think Christmas is more of a cultural thing then religious thing. Atleast in the states

• Like 1

jesus was a jew, christmas is his birthday, you should grow some respect. as a norsk pagan i dont even believe jesus ever existed but i can still respect that almost everyone i know (including this forum) celebrates christmas :/ go on your merry way and drink some red wine, maybe that'll cool you out a bit

What a way to ruin a festive, exciting post. Shame on you.

exactly, imply im a nazi for saying merry christmas? grow up and dry your eyes...

Edited by Gwraspe

Honestly nowadays I think Christmas is more of a cultural thing then religious thing. Atleast in the states

same mate, CHRISTMAS beans for yee