mefistoz

Best Gunfigth?

Tell us your best encounter so far...

I was with friend we was out from that new military loot at Pustoska..we saw 3 armed guys...leaving base...i deside to move in ...shoot one ..others back up and start flanking ...i relocate back with my friend cover me..run into base and flank them from my left i was fast...come on their previous position.

They was flanking but from oposite direction...i realise that,when they start shooting at me ...my friend scared and say that he will run away...i said ok retreat..we run out of base walls but  after we leave base i noticed small hill and behind it open space(no retreat no flanking) i said to my friend this will be our last stand....we make ambush...my friend  was on my left flank 10 m away...i saw them coming start shoot at them wounded one pretty bad but they discovered my location and start shooting at me with everything they got...i go prone and stay under heavy fire ...in meantime my frend pushed from flank..shoot one...when this guy died i stand up and shoot last one...    i realy like gun figths in this game mucho more fun then those in Mod..:)

Me and 4 cIanmates from my project reaIity cIan were Iooting the north east airfieId. We got one Sniper with moisin and Iong range, 2 guys with acog m4 and 2 ironsight m4 (i was ironsight). We were spIit out a bit as one of us came under fire from direction southeast. He wasnt hit and we dicided to puII back aII of us to the north fence behind the runway.

We formed up a fire Iine and waited for them to come after our buddy. It seemed they onIy recognized 1 or 2 of us as they start shooting. They appeared Ieft of the Ieft hangar and searched for him. We waited tiII they were in front of hangar and then we took them under supressing fire so that our sniper couId take them under aimed fire. After a few fired rounds i took one more with me and began fIank around the runway to the right.

Over ts i got the inteI that both are going to reatreat south. Then our Sniper got the finaI shot to oneof them and dropped him cIose to the hangars.

The other guy was retreating south over to open fieId towards the few buiIdings with the waterpump south of airfieId. Me and my mate on the right fIank opend fire on the fIeeing guy and our 3 man team at airport pushed foreward to the hangars and took him under fire from behind to.

He got wounded by one of us and startet bIeeding. Short before he reached the buiIdings we dropped him too and were aII regrouped near the barns at krastnovstav.

In the end they made one mistake by taking one of us under fire from too far away without checking the sourroundings first. So they didnt know that we were five fuII equipped ppI.

I wish i couId see their faces as they came under heavy fire from 5 guys as soon as they were in front of the Ieft hangar. BUT i have to puII my hat for them, because they didnt Iog of in the fight and tried to escape.

It was the wrong turn to try to escape over open fieId, instead they shouID barricade in a cIose buiIding. But it was a reaIIy intense firefight.

Edited by Pain0815

Hello, survivers. I can't say that what happened to me and my friend was a real gunfight but It was that kind of situiation when you feel how your feet become cold and adrenaline rushes in your bloodstream.

Me and my friend came in to the prison building at NWAF, there were 6-7 people on the server so we felt that we can act pretty much openly. We took all useful loot and decided to test how handcuffs work on practice. I can honestly say that we were careless and made a huge mistake. We had 2 handcuffs and 2 keys. Keys as you know disappear after you use them. So I handcuff my friend as we standing on the second floor of the building in front of the stairs (OMG noobs) laughing at how my friend struggles to free himself from handcuffs. We tried to play trough few situations with possible hostages that we might have in the future. In the end of this "roleplaying games" we were missing one key and my friend is still standing in handcuffs. I was laughing like hell trying to find the keys on the floor, I thought I dropped them somwhere while we were fooling around. I was near the wall at the opposite side of the room, which you cannot see from the first floor through the staircase, when my friend screamed: "There's someone on the first floor with an axe!". We both had weapons but mine was on my shoulder and my friend was handcuffed. At that moment a guy with an axe in his hands was real fucking threat to us. We panicked, my friend tried to hide in the office from the axe guy but he couldn't move fast enough so I started to draw my weapon. The guy with an axe was almost on the second floor and about to chop my friend when he turned his head and saw me with M4 pointed to his chest. My friend was screaming and walking away like crippled when the guy with an axe was standing against the wall scared shitless and looking at me. I made three shots: two in his chest, the guy crumpled and one in the head when he was already on the floor bleeding. My heart skips a beat as I am moving towards the stairs to take a look at the first floor. My friend calmed down and started to ask me what happened. That's when I saw another guy standing at the first floor. He was not armed and we were looking at each other for a second then he began to pull out his sidearm. He died just like his friend after three shots. I told my friend to be quiet and let me listen if there was someone else. When we were sure that no one left in the building except us. I finally found those missing keys which turned out to be in my friend's pocket and uncuffed him. Then we left that place as fast as we could. After we moved away from the NWAF for about 2 km we sat on the ground and were lauging like idiots for 5 minutes.That was really scaring moment and hilarious at the same time.

Hope you like it. ;)

Edited by Betweenaduck

Ah I had spawned into a new server by the town towards the east of Cherno, I had 2 guys  approach me on the road and told me they were friendly and if I needed anything and I said no. While I was talking to one of them the other tried to handcuff me but I quickly moved away and he backed up and so did his friend and said " sorry have a good day " and ran. I was very upset with what they did and had a friend on the way from Cherno with a gun and told him to hurry up, the guys were stalking me from under a bridge a couple of meters away and I decided to hide behind a hill. When my friend came he gave me all his gear and i decided to go all the way around while my friend go to the guys, they thought it was a new spawn again and asked the same question, my friend told them he was chill and everything and I think they tried to handcuff him but the idiot that tried to handcuff me had lost his handcuffs when I broke away, so I think his buddy had gone to get them off the ground, little did they know I was actually right behind my friend and the guy with the gun with just a small steel fence separating us. Once the guy looked in the other direction my buddy said take the shot and I peaked and did, it took a bullet to the head one to the chest for the guy to fall. I told him after I killed him " Handcuffed the wrong person b*tch " and he said that I'd be dead soon, we looted his body and headed north into the woods before his other friend could show up from trying to get the handcuffs.  :D

Edited by Color

Nice storys guys...hoppefully they can resolve combat logs and rest of exploits sooner the better so we can have awesome gameplay...:)

I'd had several encounters with players before but these are the two most recent and best ones...

We were heading to the military base south-east of Zeleno, but decided to head up the east road to get to the water source there so we could have a drink. "We" consists of me and three close friends; I was the only one without a gun, however only one of us had any ammo and that was for a Mosin. The two guys with M4's didn't have any bullets at all. Heading across a field near the road, one of my friends shouts out that there is two players running up the road 100m to our north-west. After spotting them and going prone, unsure if they'd seen us, I spotted and called out that there was actually three of them and they were all heavily armed. As we lay still in the open field, they turned and began to run towards us. As they got closer, being closest to to them from our position I decided to stand up and put my hands up hoping they wouldn't shoot me straight away. If they did, our guy with the Mosin who was slightly split from the group could hopefully do some damage before we all died. To our astonishment, these guys with their full black, camo and green attire merely offered us food and water and asked if we followed them. Though extremely cautious of one another, they seemed to like that fact that we didn't just open fire on them straight away. They failed to notice that the two M4's we were carrying didn't have a magazine in them. After some awkward conversation, we split and went our separate ways without a single drop of blood being spilled.

The second encounter occurred at the NWAF. I was part of a squad of four other guys (once again my close friends) as we looted the place. Being such a large group, we decided to split off into two groups - one guy and I whilst the others went off in a three. As they looted the fire station, they came under fire from an unknown position. Heading across to their location, I spotted a player sitting in a bush around 300-400m aiming towards them. Deciding to get in closer for a better shot, my friend and I used cover and moved up. It was then that we spotted another player in one of the hangars. After closing in to around 100-150m to the bush guy, we opened fire. It was quite strange, neither guy ran away, but neither guy returned fire either though they seemed to move more sporadically after being shot at. It was then that someone charged the firestation but was shot down instantly by the three guys in there. After killing bush guy while he tried to hide behind the ATC tower, the rest of the group checked the hangar to find it empty - so I either killed hangar guy or he dc'd. Unfortunately we lost a man in the firefight but one casualty in a 5v3 isn't too bad - especially when they get the drop on you.

A little while later, we were sat in the trees just outside the AF as we were having TS problems - so we were briefly chatting on direct. A guy comes out of nowhere and begins wildly spraying at us but is obviously shot down very quickly. Though he hit me three or four times, I was able to bandage and recover. Why he decided to take on four heavily armed guys on his own is a mystery.

I only had one two-sided gun fight so far. I saw a guy outside, he saw me inside, we both raised our M4s and started firing. A couple seconds later he ran to one side, I ran to the other side and shot him lots of times as he came around the other side of the building. He immediately combat logged. At least 100 rounds fired at each other, range 0-25 meters and I wasn't hit.