Sign in to follow this  
zreks

Question about building (Discuss)

This is a question to anyone who knows the answer.

Will you be able to construct buildings, bases or anything like that in the full release of the game?

Barricades, sandbags, doors, boarding windows maybe?... I think it's a huge thing considering its in a version of the mod,

I really hope it will make it into the standalone.

If you don't have a place to go back to after going hunting or looting its a lot faster to lose interest in the game.

Probably any feature in DayZ Epoch should be considered, improved upon in this game.

Placing random tents in some random tree isn't going to cut it anymore, nor parking vehicles in forests.

I know this would be a longshot, but this is just a question to maybe any dev or Rocket himself.

Feel free to discuss, I couldn't find any other topic about this. Sorry if there is.

Damn, could someone move this to General Discussion, I failed.

Edited by Zreks

I think they will try to expand beyond the whole tents in random bushes things sandbags and such were in the mod and will likely be seen eventually in this, but itll probably be nothing like epoch with safe zones and crap. Rest assured: if you build something or stockpile loot, someone WILL be able to find and either steal it or destroy it.