Sign in to follow this  
crimsonsoul

How long would I last?

How long would last if I picked a bible in the game went to a church stood at the pulpit and preached to any that entered? 2nd question how bad would my death be.

If any player or zombie overhears your preaching, your death would be imminent.

Depends, If i happend across you i would stand there, hear you out. then handcuff you and take what you got, mentioning a true man of the cloth does not need wordly posessions and then leave you handcuffed telling you to ask god for assistance.

Your 2nd question...

Z6qsAt2.jpg                    <<<<<<  Would result in being transported to the nearest bath tub.  (Personal preference)

I normally don't KoS, but when I do you can be sure as heck it'll be some religious nut. Probably I'll rp along but irl I just abhore religion (this is NOT an invitation to turn it into a religion/atheism thread).

• Like 2

Well first i would wait for you to finish, then i would kill you. It's like pissing. You can't kill a guy who is at it. So you would last at least as long as you do it.

• Like 1

Well first i would wait for you to finish, then i would kill you. It's like pissing. You can't kill a guy who is at it. So you would last at least as long as you do it.

How about if I was straining on the can...

Would you wait or 'aim to miss' first to see if that hurried my constipation along?

BcShwTVCcAAlG0H.jpg

How about if I was straining on the can...

Would you wait or 'aim to miss' first to see if that hurried my constipation along?

You have a gun so i cant take any chances :D