applejaxc

I Know It's in Poor Taste... ("bandit" kill)

Hi. :)

As a few of you may know, I've dedicated much of my time in DayZ thusfar trying to kill server-hoppers, whether it be taking a Mosin onto the roof of a Cherno apartment building to kill the triple-supermarket/firehouse/hospital jerks or sitting in the air control tower in Balota, keeping the barracks clean of said scum.

I joined a server that only had 1 player on it; while loading in I got two green names at the top-right (Apple Jaxc and Abe Lincoln).

Well I found this Abe Lincoln sitting in an under construction building in a town I don't know the name of and wound up shooting him in the back of the head with a FNX. I guess that's as close as I can get to imitating history in DayZ.

(I also killed Jesus with a baseball bat. I feel kind of bad about that one)

(I also killed Jesus with a baseball bat. I feel kind of bad about that one)

Today of all dayz

Today of all dayz

OMG I didn't even think about that (Pun unintended)

...I know what server Jesus plays on. I think I'm going to go hunt him down again.

I joined a server that only had 1 player on it

"I server hop to kill server hoppers."

Such hero.

• Like 1

"I server hop to kill server hoppers."

Such hero.

I don't server hop to kill server hoppers; I stick to one low-count server and I don't loot anything, including the server hoppers I've killed. If I'm able to, I run over and "Hide body"

Don't misquote me. >.>

Edited by Applejaxc

How do you know these people are server hoppers?  Maybe they are new to the game and want to play on low pop servers so they can get a hang of the game.

• Like 3

OMG I didn't even think about that (Pun unintended)

...I know what server Jesus plays on. I think I'm going to go hunt him down again.

Might have to wait until Easter for him to respawn

• Like 3

How do you know these people are server hoppers?  Maybe they are new to the game and want to play on low pop servers so they can get a hang of the game.

He's Judge, Jury and executioner.

So, he asks for a kill-count on another thread and posts about honourably killing people then flipping into a bandit. 

Yeah... "Honour kill".

Kills 3 bad guys, kills an innocent person, wants credit for it. 

075-obama_tight_smile.jpg

Edited by DaveZ
  • Like 1

Might have to wait until Easter for him to respawn

That made my day.

Altough this sounds like a great idea to me too, Dayz is capable of serving a lot of different mind sets, including those who just wish to roam the landscape, immersed in that experience, exploring, etc. Pretending to be there. Especially if new to the Chernerus.

This

So let's get this straight. I log in as a mod player to the SA for the first time and get a shit server. Its shit because it has bandits and killjoys. I pick a new server where its much of the same. The third time I spawn am lucky to snag a backpack from somewhere by luck. No I decide I'm gonna leave to another server with my empty pack and this makes me a bad guy? You need to see a shrink if that's the case.