Sign in to follow this  
colesadler

Every time I kill someone, their body dissapears.

Just as the title says, they lay there for about 10-15 seconds and then the body disappears and it is really pissing me off.

When the player that you killed respawns, his body dissapears. No point in killing right now. 

Do you mean players or zombie killing? Zombie I have that too but they never have any items on them so you miss nothing. Players for me stays on the ground but sometimes they "drift" away and I have to run after them lol  :D

When the player that you killed respawns, his body dissapears. No point in killing right now. 

Not true. My buddy was killed by a bandit and I avenged him. Covered his body while he respawned and ran all the way back. No problem. Looted the bandit's corpse and it stayed until I hid it.

And sometimes that body just starts moving in straight line....never stoping. If enyone else seen it.

They might be combat logging.  Though i doubt everyone you kill combat logged.  Probably just a glitch.  

Why stay logged in for you to take my loot when you just sat in a tree waiting for someone to run by for an hour?

The dead body disappears when the player exits the server, that is the reason, wait for the fix ^.^ loot quicky!

Edited by Shadowfray

My friend died right in front of me once. I instantly pressed gear, then he tried to float away. 
(I think having his gear open, while he respawned, made him glitch and ghost along the floor)

I died today and did not respawn for a a while. I asked my friend to watch my body while I respawn. It vanished when I left  the server because respawn doesn't always work well. 

My theory is that there's a bug or exploit that we don't know about, but the dev team does. So they've implemented this to stop it until there's a fix. 

Edited by DaveZ

My friend died right in front of me once. I instantly pressed gear, then he tried to float away. 

(I think having his gear open, while he respawned, made him glitch and ghost along the floor)

I died today and did not respawn for a a while. I asked my friend to watch my body while I respawn. It vanished when I left  the server because respawn doesn't always work well. 

My theory is that there's a bug or exploit that we don't know about, but the dev team does. So they've implemented this to stop it until there's a fix. 

Respawning is broken atm, they just need to fix it :3