Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

just shot my first person

was in a barn was looting one side when i went to check the building next to it there was a guy there looting it and i kinda shot him on sight sorry as can be man but i swear it looked like you had a gun and that's the first time i have seen another player and panic had set in

sorry man

good job.

i feel like a bad person but all the forum reading has made me this way i blame the forum dwellers for this death FOR SHAME

welcome to the dark-side' date=' no turning back now...

[/quote']

no i will fight it i will make sure they have a gun on them next time.... lol

It's okay' date=' that's how I greet people I meet, too.

[/quote']

i really wouldn't wanna meet you then

just got karma'd i climbed up a tower couldnt get down and fell and broke my legs i deserved it lolz

dont have to feel bad....its ok....the first one is the hardest....just kill 2-3 more and everything is ok....then kill another 10-15....it will start making fun....kill another 20....and u will never want to stop !

(psychopath)

;D honestly try it

It's okay' date=' that's how I greet people I meet, too.

[/quote']

i really wouldn't wanna meet you then

just got karma'd i climbed up a tower couldnt get down and fell and broke my legs i deserved it lolz

How rude! D:

was in a barn was looting one side when i went to check the building next to it there was a guy there looting it and i kinda shot him on sight sorry as can be man but i swear it looked like you had a gun and that's the first time i have seen another player and panic had set in

sorry man

Learn to use direct voice chat. If they don't answer, well there you go.

Run no matter what they say. They will kill you anyway 19 times out of 20

If they have something you really need, a good pack or weapon consider killing them. If not I would just turn away. If you can't run without danger - then you have to kill them.

The other day I was on the edge of some woods and saw a guy running towards me across the field. His name was "murderer" or something equivalent. I considered killing him with my AK just because of the name. Then I decided not too.

I almost regret it. :-/

Learn to use direct voice chat. If they don't answer' date=' well there you go.

[/quote']

You're chubby aintcha. Yummy.

My condolences OP.

i shot people before, but for every bad action i try to help someone :P BUT if you do this make sure you dont just go round carefull consider who needs help and wont backstab

Use direct voice chat - with the tougher Zeds now most players will gladly co-operate. But keep your distance for the first few minutes and watch their behaviour carefully. If they are unresponsive on chat or keep following you without communicating, shoot them.

I met a guy yesterday in a supermarket, I called out on chat that I was coming over, he typed back 'come on in' and we got on fine and paired up for about an hour (he was a new player so I helped him find some equipment). Interestingly, he said that only 1 in 10 players he had met had shot at him... so keep the faith (in humanity).

This one time shortly after hatchets just came out, I saw a body on the ground by the noob shores and I hatcheted it, testing out my newfound axe. Then it twitched and blood squirted haha.

Saw the murder count go up and for the rest of that character's life I felt like Jack Nicholson.

(I've had some friendly encounters though so I haven't compleeetely become a sith yet.) :D

Pulled a zombie to some dudes once accidentally and apologized, offered them painkillers since they needed it and they gave me a M1911 with clips. So yeah its hard to shoot everyone on sight when there's decency left in this post-apocalyptic world.

First i helped a guy who just respawned with some food and 10 minutes later i killed one sitting on open field in a bush near elektro with my lee yesterday.

Got me some nice equipment like a Alice pack, AK, and everything else to survive in the nord.

This was my first player killed and i think it wont be the last.

Time to search for more campers.

Man i hate ppl who hunt for fresh spawns in the south!