Sign in to follow this  
Th3mandalorian (DayZ)

What about eh cease fire of 24-25 december?

Hey guys!

I read on Reddit a pretty popular post about a ceasefire in Chernarus furing the holidays.

Everyone agrreed to make a ceasefire ;). How it is possible that today i exit offices near the NWairfield and someone starts shooting me? Anyway i got him, but wheres the ceasefire?! :P

Merry Xmas!

You all celebrate your christmas with a ceasefire, But i'm gonna be stuffing some turkeys this christmas :)

Edited by Jaygoon

Edited by Guest

some guys don't believe jesus was born on 25 December so holiday don't have no power for them ;)

for them is just time for receive gift :thumbsup:  :P

and this mean also gift of no shoot guys in cherno yes please bitch time :D

Hey guys!

I read on Reddit a pretty popular post about a ceasefire in Chernarus furing the holidays.

Everyone agrreed to make a ceasefire ;). How it is possible that today i exit offices near the NWairfield and someone starts shooting me? Anyway i got him, but wheres the ceasefire?! :P

Merry Xmas!

I didn't agree to nothing! You cant make me!

Hey guys!

Merry Xmas!

You want a ceasefire? Turn off your PC and spend some time with your family. Just like many other people, who want some peace during Christmas. If you decide to play DayZ on Christmas morning, it's your choice and don't expect anyone to be more peaceful than usual. Game is a game, life is life.

Edited by atre88

Hey guys!

Merry Xmas!

Easy explanation not everyone uses Reddit :D But for real every player i encountered wasn't friendly so...

Oh shit

I'm so sorry guys, I thought it was tomorrow. "AW shit"

No wonder the killing was easy today, All these people just waved on sight as i returned the favor via waving a bullet through there chest. 

Apologies won't happen again ;)