Sign in to follow this  
lyndonguitar (DayZ)

Anyone has a full copy of this Chernarus map?

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?sa=X&espv=210&es_sm=122&biw=1236&bih=605&tbm=isch&tbnid=jp9s4Th--noheM:&imgrefurl=http://myfilesarchive.com/%3Fp%3D385&docid=bxthHx88kPCAyM&imgurl=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/158/c/1/annotated_dayz_map_by_chemicalnurd-d52n71p.jpg&w=3500&h=2477&ei=9VS5UpOBGqLyiAfiqoCoCg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:75&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=186&tbnw=263&start=0&ndsp=15&tx=202&ty=65

This is an old dayz map I was using and I kinda wanted to look at it again and maybe show it to a friend, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

anyone has a copy?

edit: I mainly wasn't looking for a map for chernarus, I just wanted this specific map(with all the cool annotations and drawings) maybe someone has a copy because I really can't find it anywhere on the internet

AGAIN. I did not want A Chernarus Map. I want THIS Chernarus map

Edited by lyndonguitar

Well maybe I haven't clearly stated that I specifically wanted all the annotations in that pic ;)

The full size link for that image doesn't work and the preview is too blurry to read them. :S

Well maybe I haven't clearly stated that I specifically wanted all the annotations in that pic ;)

Just send an email to my 6yr cousin, She can make one of such quality for you, sir.

I might add, the annotations in the map are pretty useful for newbies as alot of my friends will be playing this for the first time that's why i'm looking for it

Just send an email to my 6yr cousin, She can make one of such quality for you, sir.

funny

I'm pretty sure the one on my wall counts as a full copy  :D

742M7.jpg

I want that.. How do I get a copy of the Chernerus Plus map that size?

I'm pretty sure the one on my wall counts as a full copy  :D

742M7.jpg

That is an incredibly large map! :O

That is an incredibly large map! :O

Have the same, was in arma 2 anniversary edition

That is an incredibly large map! :o

Yeah, 4' x 5'.   It was very useful for keeping track of all of my secret spots and server names (as well as a hell of a lot of other peoples "not so secret" spots) which is why I stood so far back to take the picture.

Edited by SystemiK

Heh, it was very useful for keeping track of all of my secret spots and server names (as well as a hell of a lot of other peoples "not so secret" spots) which is why I stood so far back to take the picture.

That came with an actual physical copy of the game i imagine?

That came with an actual physical copy of the game i imagine?

Nah, I downloaded the 80Mb PNG and printed it on a Roland Versa UV printer at work.  It was printed on glossy white vinyl which looks amazing and also makes it so you can use wet erase markers to mark it up all you want but easily erase with a damp cloth.

That version of the map added unique annotations and was created by a guy who goes by MaxAnder here on the forums.  I cant remember for sure, but as I recall, if you printed out the file at actual size it would be something like 20 x 30 feet!