leftcrusade

A tribute to KIO

Our base was raided, all tires of every car were broken. Almost all our loot was gone.

Me and my friends were looking if they left anything.

Suddenly, we hear an aircraft. I aimed at it with my DMR and wanted to take some pot shots at him. But I didn't need to, he turned to land a hundred metres away from me.

When he landed, I saw his head moving around to look if it was safe. But it wasn't. I heatshotted him and he died. His name was Kio.

Me and my friends looted his body. He had some really good gear. I thanked him for it in chat. But he didn't respond.

On his body, I looted a satchel charge, a gps, and a lot of stanag rounds with a G36A.

Then I came to the idea to use the satchel charge on his plane. Cuz, why not? The explosion was the most beautiful explosion I've ever seen in Dayz. I even recorded it, as a thank you for Kio. The link will be listed at the end.

After a minute or so, we heard a helicopter coming. We all jumped into the pinetrees. But, the helicopter went circling above us, he was clearly looking for us.

I aimed at it and took a pot shot. The helicopter went flying away, but crashed. No names of people who died popped up.

I told my friends to run away for they clearly ejected and were looking for us. But they didn't listen. I didn't go to the crashsite as my friends did, I went to cover.

The looting went safe, nobody got hurt. Then we fled towards Elektro. But, another helicopter came looking for us. And, surprise surprise, he crashed too. Again, no names of people who died popped up. So we fled even faster. Suddenly we hear shots. I ask my friends if it were them. They told me they didn't do it. It was the failclan. We all took cover and waited till they came out of their cover. After waiting for some time. I aborted, my friends too. It was late and my bed was calling me.

Thanks to Kio, you suck.

You and your clan wasted two helicopters to find and kill us, and you failed. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Kio, who died himself and his wonderful plane, which I obliterated with Kio's own satchel charges.

• Like 1

you say correct thing

was very nice boom :D

I hope KIO watching this also

• Like 1

Yes, glorious explosions for the motherland, comrade!

I don't understand why you get the impression that KIO is playing in a clan - I, myself, have been playing on 148 for a long time and he either always plays alone, with sandman or very briefly; a random player.

You combat logged less than 10 seconds after I fired my AK at you just East of Mogilevka in the small village near some water.  How do I know it was you and your friends? - I called for an admin and he had told me he wiped you all for combat logging.  As soon as I started taking pot-shots, 'cieran' had said "that was not me" - then oh wow... everyone vanishes!  Even the zombies.  The players, however, vanished to the lobby.  A pity you didn't also record that.  Apparently there was 3 of you - at the time, so an admin tells me.  I thought I saw 4, and told the admin so, but apparently there were 3.

So to break it down for anyone that doesn't frequent the server: bunch of losers kill a server regular > brag about it > get found and shot at > combat log > brag about it on the official servers and fail to mention their own shortcomings [they even lied about it "oh no I didn't combat log... I waited a loooong time and then had to go to bed." -  4-5 seconds does not consistitute 'waiting some time']

Enjoy your stay at the shore the next time you guys logged in.

First of all I would like to start by telling you that I am not Kio or any of his companions he was with on the day of action.

I do am someone who has had a close look at everything which happened that day and I find your story amusing.

Not by the fact that it is even slightly accurate. Oh no, not at all. You guys do not seem to know who you are dealing with.

Kio is not someone who cares for the losses of gear or vehicles, absolutely not. I think that, with this post, u have given him more joy than he could have possible asked for. Christmas came early.

Also I would like to point out some nice facts you did not mention in your little tale of how epic you and your mates are.

Let's start off with the reason why all of your gear was wiped. The, I have to admit, extremely well practised combatlogging. You said you waited for some time after you and your friend took cover. Well, cover obviously being the main menu + the alt F4 combination makes it fairly hard for them to shoot you, now doesn't it? Then again, if you died you wouldn't have been able to make this post though.

Then here is my true identity: As my name on this forum says, I am Proper Name. Now who is he? Is it really Him? The legend himself? Yes. It is I. 1 of the server admins indeed.

Sadly not the 1 who had the privilege to wipe your gear after you oh so courageously combatlogged.

Oh some little fun facts for everyone reading this. 1. They all type in their native language(Dutch) in side chat, discussing their plans and locations. 2. Not to long before this whole show happened, a few days maybe, you and your great crew, let's call them TNC level(insider joke), got killed by just 1 man.

Haha, you call yourself a legend? Narcist. I thought a legend could at least succeed at killing players. Not fail and lose one man, two helicopters and one plane.

"They all type in their native language(Dutch) in side chat, discussing their plans and locations.", Bullshit, it was one member of our group who couldn't speak through the mic that moment. And it wasn't 'discussing their plans', it were answers to questions asked through skype.

Combatlogging? Also not. My group and I were waiting and it was late, it was around 2 in the morning. So after waiting for some time. We all aborted, by pressing escape, then abort. Not alt f4.

Oh yeah "Kio is not someone who cares for the losses of gear or vehicles, absolutely not." Yeah, that is probably cuz you use your admin power to spawn new vehicles.

You also said Kio had joy reading my post. Does he really enjoy reading how he and his badmin group failed at killing us? Thats strange.

You are the dumbest fucking admin ever. The word we would use for you in holland is: Kankermongool. You weren't there and what you said was bullshit.

So for everyone who reads this, don't play on EU148. The admins are abusing their power, Proper Name even admitted it in his latest post.

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack

Not to long before this whole show happened, a few days maybe, you and your great crew, let's call them TNC level(insider joke), got killed by just 1 man.

Indeed we did get killed, it was a good ambush. A uaz stood on the road so I got out of the truck to investigate but then we were getting shoot. I looked for cover but got killed in the process. Ciaran got killed in the same way too. And Marton was the only one who actually got in cover. But he couldn't find your man and got killed by him.

That was just a good ambush.

I gotta love your ignorance. First of all. You are telling me I did not succeed at killing players. That's not true. I killed a lot of players already. Did I kill you guys (yet)? Nope. Why not, because I did not play on our own server yet  while you guys were there aswell.

Now I am going to tell you again, just like I did in my last post. I am not someone who works together with KIO.

Alright then, very well, it was 1 member responding to your questions. Congratulations, you got me on that 1. Now post a glorious tribute to Proper Name now. I would love the attention.

About the combatlogging. Could you just shut up already? I know what happened. I know you do not agree with my opinion and I know I am happy with that. I would not want some incompetent fool like yourself thinking the same like me. I would have to seriously reconsider what I am doing with my life.

"Oh yeah "Kio is not someone who cares for the losses of gear or vehicles, absolutely not." Yeah, that is probably cuz you use your admin power to spawn new vehicles."

Bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about. Just because he has a lot of vehicles you directly conclude it is given to him by admins. Only because 1 of the admins actually responded to your sad attempt to a moment of glory. Your personal 5 seconds of fame.

I would also like you to think again about what I said about KIO reading this. To start off with, if you were able to read properly, you would notice that I never stated that KIO already read this. Second, I stated I know what KIO is like, with that in mind read again and shut your yapper.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't read and you can't play properly.

Please return to our server and I will take you out completely fair over and over again. Probably with a hatchet because you won't be competent enough to stop me anyway.

Let's analyse this in the simplest of terms, in chronological order. Unbiasedly.

You and three others kill KIO after he lands in a plane, while he is still in the plane.
You loot him, and use the satchel you looted from him to blow up his plane and record it.
You get shot at [by me] with ONE AK-74 shot.  You all combat log no more than a few seconds later.
You get wiped for combat-logging [unbeknownst to any of you at this point.]
You create this topic on the official forums to brag [your first kill, perhaps?  I can understand how that could/would be exciting.]
You log back in this morning and find out you've been wiped due to the above reason.
You create a QQ'ing thread to boycott the server.  Google the term "arbitrary".  This is essentially what you are being.  "I don't like what has happened so I'm going to call it unfair."

That is all.  Nothing less, nothing more.  Feel free to come back to the server and respect the rules, show some sportsmanship, do not combat log.  I don't think any admin has banned any of you... merely wiped you [as they have a zero-tolerance stance towards combat logging.]

2397234-8839055851-mfwpe.jpgStarting to get angry?

Your arguments are worthless, and when I tell you so, you get angry.

Once again we did not combatlog. You have no evidence I did. I don't have any evidence I didn't.

I gotta love your ignorance. First of all. You are telling me I did not succeed at killing players. That's not true. I killed a lot of players already. Did I kill you guys (yet)? Nope. Why not, because I did not play on our own server yet  while you guys were there aswell.

If your brains are working correctly, you would have understanded that I meant you killing us.

You're just an angry badmin who tries to defend himself with bad arguments.

"Oh yeah "Kio is not someone who cares for the losses of gear or vehicles, absolutely not." Yeah, that is probably cuz you use your admin power to spawn new vehicles."

Didn't you notice the probably? I do suspect you guys for it. For you abuse your powers by removing peoples gear for killing your friend and destroying your plane. And you say it's because we combatlogged, which didn't happen.

I would also like you to think again about what I said about KIO reading this. To start off with, if you were able to read properly, you would notice that I never stated that KIO already read this. Second, I stated I know what KIO is like, with that in mind read again and shut your yapper.

You actually wrote ' think that, with this post, u have given him more joy than he could have possible asked for.'

Have given. That means I have given him more joy than he could have *possibly asked for. So, you did stated KIO already red it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't read and you can't play properly.

Nah, I think I have already proven that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Please return to our server and I will take you out completely fair over and over again. Probably with a hatchet because you won't be competent enough to stop me anyway.

Oh god, there it is again... The butthurt.

Again, finished you at every point. Except for the combatlogging part, for we both can't possibly prove our point.

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack

I'd imagine an admin's word over some imbecile's word would be more plausible.  "You have no proof, and I have no proof; let's call it a draw/stalemate" - I SAW you do it, an admin SAW it on the log after I called 'Admin'!

For the record, Proper Name was not the admin who wiped them.

At this point you're merely looking for attention, considering how this irrelevant thread has so many posts on it, so I am also going to stop posting.

Edited by Lucreciae

Guys. Guys?

Dayz is a pc game, a piece of entertainment software. It's supposed to be a source of fun.

If you like getting wound up over it, to the point where you post aggressive rants and sling insults and accusations at each other, then that's what you have to do.

Just don't do it on the forums, please.

Locked.

EDIT:

Thought I had locked this, I had not. Silly me.

Last word is still mine though.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1