uscg_cox

TO Everyone Who Camps Coast (Read)

I have been a member of this community for YEARS, and never found the need to register to post untill this instant,

When the Standalone release I was more than happy to give my money to Rocket and the hard-working team at Bohemia, i bought 5 copies, one for myself, one for my God-son, and 3 for lifelong friends so we can play as a unit. We are all experienced with the exception of my son who is only 13, he cannot even spawn and leave the cost without behing hunted down by someone with a balota M4. This message is for you, EVERY, and i mean EVERY seen near the coast or caught shooting people at the cost without valid means for self defense WILL be killed. I Make it my squads sole mission in life, to give new players a fighting chance and give them .45 acp's whenever possible, as my squad has quite a few. You are exploiting the weak and inexperienced and i will make you pay. We RUN the Western servers and i VOW to make every spawn camper pay for what you've done. I VOW not to even loot your bodies, and to allow MORE fresh spawns to collect what you hae earned. Anyone caught making a Bee-Line tword the body with what i feel is knowledge of its existence will also be killed again.

Thanks for Listening.

Your Friendly Veteran,

USCG Cox

Server West 2-1

Edited by TwistedOrder
  • Like 6

I have never once got killed at the coast after I have spawned. You must be really unlucky.

I Crawl away from the coast, the Western servers are BEYOND toxic, But not a problem, Operation Justice is in FULL swing.

Ya same here, i have a hard enough time just finding other players to begins with :P

I agree beach spawn killer is scum bag if he using weapon :thumbsup:  :)

but is not so bad if guys doing murder of fresh spawn using only fist for punch because fresh spawn having also fist so is fair ;)

your post make me laugh because I have image of your 13 years old boy always get murder and after years of him making complain you finally lose temper join forums and make funny rage post  :D

• Like 4

lol
Last night we come down onto Electro to find some dude camping on the firestation, We waiting until he started shooting fresh spawns. He stands up we kill him. =)
Watch the fresh spawns run away =)
2nd dude logs into the same place (thinking people are server hoping to find some action) He dident last long.

Then we move to cherno to get eyes on the firestation there. Sure enough same deal. Love the new enter able buildings so many more places to camp the snipers =) 

• Like 2

Ok, we arranged new spawn fight clubs at kamenka. That ok? Dont think it was your server. But still made them fight. Patched them up. Made sure they got water and some extra food before they left. That cool?

• Like 2

Will likely become less of a problem once we have a larger zombie population and zombie respawns. Wouldn't do away with this behavior completely, but less instances of it.

I have had my fun camping spawn killers, it is rather fulfilling, happy travels Twisted Order  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Ok, we arranged new spawn fight clubs at kamenka. That ok? Dont think it was your server. But still made them fight. Patched them up. Made sure they got water and some extra food before they left. That cool?

Thats just plain hilarious.

Headshotting them with your balota M4 is not.

Wanna fight bra ? Lets meet on West 2-1.

You know where to find us.

You know where to find us.

Would like to join your side in that fight. Hate the balota m4 gotta kill all

• Like 1

I guess there is only one thing i can say....

AQw5QFh.jpg       Ps: Your god son screamed like a girl when i shot him :D

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 1

Wanna fight bra ? Lets meet on West 2-1.

We will have to wait for the "Whimpy Wrist Slaps Patch" so that way when we fight it will be fair on you

• Like 1

Not sure how killing fngs is considered survival. I find my game deep in the northern woods.

Ah yes, where unexplained, barren buildings litter the land and tress go on forever. /cringe

I guess there is only one thing i can say....

AQw5QFh.jpg       Ps: Your god son screamed like a girl when i shot him :D

joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-if-thou-wi

• Like 6

THIS GAME IS NOT A GAME FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!

it isnt even allowed for people under 18 or 16

134098192-PEGI18-f6241411d0ff9593.jpg

ESRB ratings matter! bahahahahahahaha

THIS GAME IS NOT A GAME FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!

it isnt even allowed for people under 18 or 16

134098192-PEGI18-f6241411d0ff9593.jpg

When my god son gets better, he is going to stomp coast campers like you along with us, what server do you and your "Group" play on, I heard you spend ten hours hunting fresh spawns and get upset when the CL? I can assure you, we wont take up too much of your time.

• Like 2