Sign in to follow this  
Coimirceoir

Looking for a group! DayZ Standalone

Hello my name is John, I am looking for someone to team up with me and my brother are playing DayZ Standalone together and are looking to start grouping with others! anyone interested?

• Like 1

Hello my name is John, I am looking for someone to team up with me and my brother are playing DayZ Standalone together and are looking to start grouping with others! anyone interested?

No I am not, sorry.

Feel free to check out TMW (Trusted medics), there a hero clan but the people there are great, and they have been playing dayz since the early mod so they are very helpful to newer players.

ts: ts.tmwdayz.com

Edited by Dienark7

John, how much experience do you have? Have you been on the mod before or are you virgin to this? I'd be willing to team up with some experienced players.

We are DayZ mod vets since day 1 and are loving standalone. We have a successful Epoch server and will also run a standalone when the private files are released. Our community is small, we have about 50 people across time zones who play our various servers. We are all adults and very mature who like to take days seriously but also have fun. We are not picky about who joins, just as long as they can be mature.

Our teamspeak is 64.94.238.119 no port 

Come play with us on ts3! ts.feverclan.com

We have our own Dayz SA server!!

We are DayZ mod vets since day 1 and are loving standalone. We have a successful Epoch server and will also run a standalone when the private files are released. Our community is small, we have about 50 people across time zones who play our various servers. We are all adults and very mature who like to take days seriously but also have fun. We are not picky about who joins, just as long as they can be mature.

Our teamspeak is 64.94.238.119 no port 

He's looking to play with just a few people on the Standalone, so stop advertising your fucking server

Hit us up! Got a few buddys that I play DayZ SA with! My skype is austinamjz and my steam is sleek53