Sign in to follow this  
Ayy baby.

Coming out to my clan

Its 2013 and it'll be 2014 next week, wish people would leave this shit behind and stop taking their own inadequacies out on other people, just remember the 2 that left have the 'problem' not you buddy.

This is the way I see it....They shouldn't care if you are gay and you shouldn't care to say anything unless someone ask....I'm all for you being you but what's the point of coming out? What if every straight that you meet  starts telling you how much they like women it will get old right??

I've played with a gay guy on dayz and he's never said anything cause it's not HARD to tell if someone is gay are not after playing 15-20 hours with them on teamspeak.

Who cares? This isn't even game related.

Technically it is. And obviously you care. Because your posting on here.

Good first post.

I might make a new clan called GayZ the first gay friendly clan.

Hello there

You dont have to have a clan called "Lady Garland and the Rainbow Sprinkles" to be G+L friendly.

You can still be called the "1337 bambi St0mp3rs" and still be acceptent.

Lets not fall into those cliches.

Rgds

LoK

A lot of people don't care, and honestly, my problem with gay men is a lot of them make it clear way too damn much. I hate feminine men that act more female than... females!

I don't understand why a gay man has to shoot off fireworks from his ass and light up bill boards telling everyone he's gay. Of course this isn't every gay man but this is my only problem with most.

It's a game and the internet where people pretend to be anything they want. You messed up by pretending to be something you're not and made them believe it also, though those two members were rude some people are in fact homophobic were they been informed you were gay from the start you probably wouldn't have to be dealing with them.

Only times you should announce you're gay is if someone literally asks you and you're comfortable replying and in your clan "Bio" of some sort where the leader introduces themselves. Other than that, it's not one's business.

Internetz AIDz, we all afraid of it... :)

Ok I told my clan and 2 people left as they didnt want to be lead by a 'fag'.

Scientifically proven they are either unintelligent or homosexual themselves.

Well I have no problem with other peoples sexual orientation, I do not know that I would like to play in a clan with an openly gay man. Not that I would be disgusted or anything, just that it is my preference not too, it is just more fun for me when we can all complain about our wives/girlfriends and have that in common.  With that being said, I don't see the need to "come out" to your clan, what they don't know wont hurt them, and it's not like they really have a bearing on your personal life anyway. Honestly the fact that you feel like you NEED to come out to them makes it seem like you are just wanting the "drama" or to seek some kind of attention, positive or otherwise. I also don't understand why gay guys for the most part always have to create this ridiculous way of talking, why not just talk like a man? After all you guys like MEN right?

Edited by Karl87

Hmmm, hold up folks. The Game's afoot!

Temporarily locking.