Sign in to follow this  
selotape636

Bad stomach problems

I just wanted to put this topic up because I am quite confused about the sickness caused by eating rotten fruit.My friend had to eat some rotten fruit because he was starving eventually he got sick and started dying.Me and another friend found some antibiotics and charcoal tabs for him but he took them both at the same time so I don't know what cured his illness,the charcoal tabs or the antibiotics.I just want to find out so if I do have to eat rotten fruit I will know what I have to find.  :)

The charcoal tablets did, read their description and you'll see.

Im not so sure about that, because he got sick already. My understanding is that charcoal tabs are to prevent issues before they come up, ie you eat rotten fruit etc.. you take those tabs before you get sick. After you get sick you have to use other means to cure it, no charcoal tabs can suck the infection from your system, only the substances from your stomach.
So my vote goes for the antibiotics.

Edited by Zeppa

I cured the rotten fruit sickness with lots of water, antibiotics and vitamin pills as I couldn't find any charcoal tabs. I believe the charcoal tabs always work if you can find them.