Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

Zombies dissapearing after logging out

I think it's a pretty bad feature. I know it helps to reduce fps drops, but I think we should at least modify this. A possible solution: A player logs  out, and the zombies are still there for let's say 15 minutes, then they dissapear. This would prevent people from doing cancerous combat logs in order to send all the zombies around into different universe, and being able to loot everything around with no threat. 

Are you talking about the mod or the SA ?

I don't think that Zeds disappear on logout on SA.

I aggroed a couple of zombie and was running to lost them. Dayz crashed and I was back on my desktop, I launched dayz again, log on the same server, and my zeds buddies was still there hitting on me as soon as I was connected (and not even seeing the map, screen was black, player still loading), hopefully the hit were not doing any damages.

Other experience, I was in balota and spotted a Zed (but not aggroed it), I loged out for a lunch break IRL, when I logged in 10 minutes after, my undead buddy was still there.

it's my understanding that (in the SA) all the zeds spawn on server (re)start. and don't spawn in or out because of players