Heshelope

Random noises

so i hear random noises alot and most dont bother me because they make sense but every so often i hear like a half zombie scream/noise, not a full one like its in front of you but a half of one like it dies immediately, but the thing is it happens every 5-15 minutes and it drives me crazy when im trying to be sneaky

is this a problem i can fix?

Yeah, I get random noises too. Half zombie screams. Soda cans being opened & people combining or splitting rags/ammo. 

So constantly paranoid, because there could be someone nearby O.O

Zombie noises are a glitch, Rocket wrote something abot zombie AI being used by animals as well. As for everything else, I have no idea. And if the sound is gunshots, always treat is as if it is the real thing.

Yeah I think Rocket said or wrote that animals are sounding like zombies at the moment which may explain why you hear them out and about. Soda cans sounds can be heard (I think the noise is global so everybody hears a can being opened).

If you hear ammo or gunshots though I would be cautious as this may be a bug or it may be someone about to take you down lol!