desryachri

I found the solution to kos go east!

1) keep away from any barracks - if you do venture in expect to die, not that you will it is just inevitable.

2) keep off the coast - self explanatory.

3) if you head north keep away from the western half of the map.

Some of my best experiences have been in Berezino,

casually eating food guy runs in "hey dude" I don't look over I case he takes it as a threat.. He's like "dude I'm over here" I look over he's fully geared m4 me too guns out... He asks "you cool?" I reply "just eating to get some blood back up" he replies "yeah zombies are quite aggressive up here take care!"

Now come on dies this happen along the coast or towards NWAF ant stary / Zeleno?

My theory is where there is well known high value loot people are extremely tense and trigger twitchy! The eastern side of the map is chilled out people interact, there are NO barracks anywhere east.. Apart from NEAF and survivors seem more mellow.

Anyone else notice this?

Edited by Desryachri
  • Like 1

You sir, are at one with the sandbox.  Welcome to the "none of the above" faction :thumbsup:

God no not another thread...

Please read b4 you post. ;)

mfPWSgc.gif

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Hey Bogan mate, try doing the same! Read his post again ... ;)

Sorry I don't understand :(

The solution to KoS is ... don't risk your neck going where you are most likely to be seen .. and shot ... unless you are willing to take the consequences.

That is what the OP is saying.  Avoid trouble if you don't want trouble!  Simples.

Edited by RN_Max
  • Like 2

The solution to KoS is ... don't risk your neck going where you are most likely to be seen .. and shot ... unless you are willing to take the consequences.

That is what the OP is saying.  Avoid trouble if you don't want trouble!  Simples.

Dang you made it sound like it looks in my head but not how it came out in my post :D

• Like 1

i spawned in NE airfield earlier, had to switch server cause previous one crashed, i was inside house with prison cell, i heard that someone was in the house, i stayed quiet but he knew i was near, he did not say or asked me anything, i slowly came out of the cell and killed him, cause being new to dayz and getting instantly killed i did not take any chances. i play alone all the time, people say that stay out of places where good loot is but how the hell i should get loot from then. i did not get anything from him cause corpse disappeared. iv been alive for a few days now and finally getting together some nice gear.

i spawned in NE airfield earlier, had to switch server cause previous one crashed, i was inside house with prison cell, i heard that someone was in the house, i stayed quiet but he knew i was near, he did not say or asked me anything, i slowly came out of the cell and killed him, cause being new to dayz and getting instantly killed i did not take any chances. i play alone all the time, people say that stay out of places where good loot is but how the hell i should get loot from then. i did not get anything from him cause corpse disappeared. iv been alive for a few days now and finally getting together some nice gear.

I get fully geared In small towns, yes country to popular belief guns can and do spawn in other buildings not to mention loads of food and drink.

But yeah that's the mentality in those places shoot or be shot :/ but you run in yo someone in a small town you start chatting and helping eachorther! Why? Your not loot camping just playing the game.

Was it on a GB server during IG day time ? And the guy you shooted was in the room on ground floor emptying mags to fill a ammo box ?

So basically.... stay in the North-East part of the map and dont go anywhere else XD lol jk

But thats kinda how I read it. (and if you dont want trouble dont go to places where you'll find it)

Well, i usually only hunt players who are better geared than me and KoS only in military camps. No questions asked, shooting on sight in barracks is a fair game.

Through experience i found most people act like this, so the lack of military areas can help

Eh... One good experience doesn't prove anything about a particular region of the map.

it's kind of self-evident after all the other threads 'complaining' that there's not a lot of military loot in that area. people here said in so many words that there's "no reason to go up there". so that's where I went :)

In human history we have proven we are selfish and aggressive.

We have however also seen that when faced against a common enemy people will band together to overcome the more powerful opposition, then they will either continue fighting each other or perhaps form meaningful alliances.

This can be used, by making zombies far more numerous, deadly and aggressive so that they become this common enemy. Additionally zombie hord mentality may also encourage player grouping, as in war, mirroring oppositions behaviour is common, generally as you don't want them to have the advantage.

Can't stop people fighting but you can persuade them to at least not fight each other.

Dammit, don't tell anyone!  I was enjoying having the shipwreck to myself.

...up until I slid off a railing and died.

my plan is to get geared up and live in the woods once anamals are added in,

map,compas, sks with some ammo, backpack with hunting knife and what i need to make a fire,

i can then live off the grid and get what i need by trade once i find some trust worthy contacts