Sign in to follow this  
applejaxc

Wtf? (random death?)

I was in a Chernogorsk firehouse, minding my own business, when I found a ballistic helmet on a shelf under the stairs of the 2nd floor. I looked up and my character went "OW!" and I black screened with "You are dead"

...2nd time I've died at random.

• Like 1

Hackers, hackers everywhere.

Edited by Plexico

Well, I don't know if it's hackers, but I died twice randomly... One I logged in and started to run in a city and then "You are dead". 

The second I was also at Cherno's firestation and randomly the text showed up...

Both times I was fully healthy and no gun shots/anything were heard.

• Like 1

Probably ran in while you were hooked up on finding a helmet, and killed you :)

this.

Keep those titles descriptive please.

Rgds

LoK

Is there any verifiable info on hacking levels. I got a sweet life going and if hacking is gonna be an issue, I'm inclined to wait it out.

Mosin has buggy sound! Sometimes you hear sometimes you dont.

um a thing i noticed in firebuildings and the air control buildings in airfeilds(with the 3 garage doors) have a tendacy to bug you out of the building take fall damage and take you back in. This happened to my friends a few times. I'll be outside looking aorund and isee them fall out of the window of a second story and they go wtf i died. my response is well if you jump out a window your gonna die 1 story kills you now!. their response. but i wasn't even moving i was in my inventory checing my medic kit!

Edited by Ynneead

Mosin has buggy sound! Sometimes you hear sometimes you dont.

not sure about mosin sounds but i know silencers don't make the gun silent at all! also bipods will somtimes make you bulets shoot out of them into the ground somehow....

Edited by Ynneead

Said this in another thread but I have had the same thing also. Logged out in the middle of nowhere hidden in a bush. Logged back in the next day, 4 people were currently playing, stood up, took one step forward and "You are dead". Had not taken any damage the previous day, was fully fed and watered before I logged out (no status messages). Believe this is a bug of some sort. 

Just happened to me as well for the second time. Found a lone Mosin bullet, went to pick it up. "You are dead"

Thanks.

No one shot me, I was on the highest floor with walls all around and no one was heard. My friend went to investigate and found the doors closed (as I had left them) and nothing amiss. My corpse was gone, as expected though.

Keep those titles descriptive please.

Rgds

LoK

You're welcome.