Sign in to follow this  
mjf6866

Cabinets and refrigerators in houses and vehicles? Will sys req change?

I'm new to the dayz universe and I did some searching but couldn't find exact answers...

Can you open the cabinets or fridges in houses?

Will cars and trucks or any other vehicles be added to the final game?

Is there any other features that are not in the alpha that will be there later?

Will the system requirements change down the road when other things get implemented?

Thank you

I'm new to the dayz universe and I did some searching but couldn't find exact answers...

Will the system requirements change down the road when other things get implemented?

Thank you

Answer: As far as i know you cannot open or access them, even though it makes complete sense. This may be added later in the game.

Answer: Yea defiantly, even planes helicopters etc

Answer: There are countless features yet to be added to this game, they just need time to focus on the hacking problems first, combat logging and so on.

Things that may be added: Ability to build your own base etc anyone else please feel free to add. (Massive list)

Answer: From a logical point of view, when they add more things to the game it will require more Pc power however given enough time they can optimize certain setting etc and make the game run better than at alpha.

Fairly certain Rocket mention they wanted to re-do the scroll action system to a more direct "Use" system (F key?) that is more accurate. That would probably need to happen before opening cabinets and stuff because it would be clunky otherwise. There also needs to be more work on movement. Still too arcadey, movement by default should be to walk (and not toggle-able) so that you have to shift to run. That might help with KoS as well.

Edited by Zeridian