CharlieAnd1/2

Saline Bag IV (the proper blood bag?)

So it seems like if you combine a Saline Bag and Start Kit IV you get Saline Bag IV which can be used on other players and set ther health and blood to maximum?

Is that corrected?

hmm, ive given a buddy a saline bag before. Did not regen their blood.

My buddy was unconscious and I used a saline IV on him and it brought him back. Also, another friend was totally grey-screened (low on blood) and he stated that the saline brought color back. Can anyone else confirm that saline IV's work for these occasions?

I can confirm Saline Bag IV works a charm in bringing players back to ful blood and from being unconscious (i think the whole bringing back from unconscious might be a bug) Im actually searching hospitals and prisons for one, for a clan mate of mine XD

there needs to be a way for solo players to get color back on my screen..$500.00 video card and I have to play the game in almost black and white... No amount of food and drink fix's this

Triple-confirmed

Pristine Saline Bag IVs will regenerate players back to max blood and will make them conscious again when unconscious.  :thumbsup:

there needs to be a way for solo players to get color back on my screen..$500.00 video card and I have to play the game in almost black and white... No amount of food and drink fix's this

Health regains very slowly but does when you remain healthy.

(It regains faster if you're full with food and drink, rather than to be "not" hungry or thirsty)

Yeh I thought this was really odd too, considering how much more risk there is with using blood bags, blood types etc I thought it would be the other way around.

No Smash don't you dare tell Dean to ninja edit the effects of saline! :OOOOO