Sign in to follow this  
bmgdragon

Where is everyone?

Well hello!

So here's the question, right and straight forward, where the hell is everyone on this game? We've been watching the servers for a while now, me and a group of 4+ and we just can't see how others are getting so much action.

You watch streamers, youtubers and so forth, and look at all the action they get, firefights at NWAF, shoot outs in the apartment complexes. And yet, we cannot hardly find anyone!

Here's the ways we do find people, but they are minimal.

Balota Airfield - This seems to be a very popular spot for server hoping and fresh spawns. This has to be the only place we get action, and I mean anywhere. The best we've had was two four man cells running up either side, apart from that. It's a fresh spawn, which we aren't interested in, we aren't bandits against those kind of people. (Okay, we may run up and punch a new spawn for a laugh once in awhile, but that's about it)

Military bases up the west side - This one only seems popular with server hoping, hiding in the police station and hoping from one to another, killed over half the players I've fought with due to this. They just spawn in out of no where.

North West Airfield - One person, that's it. We've sat up there for maybe two hours once, full server, players always swapping in and out, but still nothing as far as what others are having.

The cities? Well, they just seem lag infested FPS wise and empty apart from the new player that knows nothing and maybe someone desperate for food.

--

All in all, we just cannot seem to figure out where the hell other people are. Fancy sharing your stories? Where do you find the most players? Where do you go to get an adrenaline kick of a fire fight? 

No one checks out the north anymore.

I think your best bet is Cherno, Elektro and Balota. Everybody goes there, especially the freshspawns. They love it :D

I'm scavenging in the interior, not interested in firefights.

Had cool duel bat Vs axe in Kamenka just after spawn, then ran to Balota and lot's of action there, but managed to run away unhurt. Killed some dude in Cherno firestation afterwards. 4 hours of playing. Now sitting above Electro with scoped Mosin  :lol:

I'm running west side all the time, and rly hard to find some ppl. I'm runing in like 8 person group and I wish to meet some other 8 players group so we can make some awesome fights... but there are just solo players or groups of 2, rarely 3.

also if we meet someone that has no weapon in his hands we don't kill him we try to talk with him, but ppl always log out ==' it ruins all the fun

Edited by Sidu

You watch streamers, youtubers and so forth, and look at all the action they get, firefights at NWAF, shoot outs in the apartment complexes. And yet, we cannot hardly find anyone!

Most of those youtubers are *admin friends*  if you know what I mean or use hacks.

To legitly find players your best bet will be cherno, elektro, balota and NWAF.

Yep just check out the air-fields... i think there wasn't a time where noone was there when i engaged an air-field ^^.

Edited by Subject42

So I'd say what we can gather here is really.

People whom are in groups are rarely anywhere big, you'd find them looting small places by day out in the middle of no where and by night doing some raids on say NWAF tents to get good gear and then going away.

All the youtubers and such are either setting things up or random planning, streamers it's rather obvious as people will just be stream server watching, hopping in and hoping for their chance at a win kill on them.

But really, it's to early to say where any major action will be, Balota seems to be the strongest point, and then the military base next to Pavlovo, followed by the coast on the south from west to east, and then it's the NWAF. After that, it's looking to be a case of jsut pure luck. Am I right?