Sign in to follow this  
ioannides511

Please change player bodies on death

Currently, if a player dies, but decides to exit game, their body will vanish instantly, making it impossible to loot them. This needs to be changed, as looting other players is near impossible now as everyone is just exiting right away after dying. I'm not trying to promote more bandits or anything, but if some jerkwad if trying to kill me, and I outsmart him and kill him, you can bet I want to loot that person and take their stuff. Simple solution is to set dead corpses on a timer; for example, after a player dies, their body will remain on the ground for lets say 5  minutes, before vanishing, regardless if they leave the server or not.

This has been discussed and Rocket is aware. Be patient. This is still alpha after all.

Yes this is being addressed in the next patch hopefully. You can follow Dean @Rocket2Guns on twitter where he tends to leak information for upcoming patches. I will warn you that he has been traveling for the past few days and has not been very active on twitter but im sure he will be once he settles in.

My friend and I did this on purpose when we were killed with tons of stuff on us. Felt good knowing the guy who killed us couldnt get anything

My friend and I did this on purpose when we were killed with tons of stuff on us. Felt good knowing the guy who killed us couldnt get anything

You're proud of abusing glitches?  God, I hope you get shot a few times once they fix the glitch.  

• Like 6

And this is why it's going to be fixed.  :rolleyes:

Go play CoD or sth if you can't deal with losing stuff in a PC GAME to a point you're using a bug to rob other players of their fun. Shame on u.

You're proud of abusing glitches?  God, I hope you get shot a few times once they fix the glitch.  

People did the same to us so I'll be glad when its fixed

I only ever abuse glitches in games to help bring attention to them, but in reality I want them fixed also

Edited by Frell

I only ever abuse glitches in games to help bring attention to them,

...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  Have you ever, I don't know, thought maybe reporting them would be better than abusing them?

...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  Have you ever, I don't know, thought maybe reporting them would be better than abusing them?

Alphas gunna alpha, everything gets reported but the super important stuff will be fixed faster if more people complain

Edited by Frell