Sign in to follow this  

Multiple characters?

Hi,

Do you guys think sometime in the future when the game is more stable we will be able to create multiple characters instead of just one default?

I know it isn't really necesarry or anything, but it would be cool I guess.

Me and my friend bought the game yesterday and we survive together. I don't really make any progress without him. A seperate solo character would be nice.

So I thought if we could make atleast a second character and be able to switch between them it would be easier. I think sooner or later people will host their own server and make all kinds of gamemodes like RP or Battle Royale so multiple characters at that point would be really usefull.

What do you think?

Well private hives WERE additional characters in a sense. So by that logic if they allow private hives you will have seperate characters for each hive surely?

I know It's not exactly like creating a new character and altering their appearance but it'll be the closest thing

There is no way to make a second character.  You have one character that is linked to your steam account and the public hive.  However, like Liam said, you can play on a private hive and have a separate character from the one you use on public hives.  So you could play on public hives and allow your friend to have his own character on a private hive.

Hi,

<snip.>

What do you think?

I think you should play the game trying not to die, and when you're done, sign out where you started from. 

Or, smack your friend in the head and say it's time to play!