Sign in to follow this  
dusty_nuttles

Saline Bag Rarity

Bled a few x and my screen color is horrid.

Took blood via blood bag off a friend and he was low too. Complete risk as we don't know each others blood types. But I can't stand the lack of color any longer and willing to risk death to fix it. Well, he almost died. He passed out and I revived him with my one and only saline bag [i didn't know prior it heals you]...he wakes up and says wow my color is back.

I have him transfuse me [as I couldn't do it myself] and I got some color back, but not much.

Now we're looking for saline bags as top priority. Super rare. We've scoured the entire north...nothing. Scoured the east coast...nada. Hit every single hospital...nil.

Whats the deal with hospitals anyway? Hardly ever anything inside. I know they get looted but I've been on servs right after the restart and there is absolutely nothing in there so its not a question of it being looted, its the loot table probability. I'm also playing on SG and SE servers with low pop...approx 5-10 players so I doubt its all been looted.

Also, my character is hungry every 3 minutes and I stay full but receive zero regen. I'm talking 4 hours of play with zero regen. Is the regen active? I thought it was, could be wrong though.

Anyhow, anybody have intel on the best or most common places saline bags show up? 

Any help is appreciated.

If you're hungry every 3 minutes, you're only eating until "you feel satisfied" not until you're full. You can go a pretty long time without food or water if you're "full". I imagine that's where health regeneration would kick in.

Until loot repawns like it should, things like saline bags will be scarce unless you're there right after a server restart.

If you're hungry every 3 minutes, you're only eating until "you feel satisfied" not until you're full. You can go a pretty long time without food or water if you're "full". I imagine that's where health regeneration would kick in.

Until loot repawns like it should, things like saline bags will be scarce unless you're there right after a server restart.

Thx for the reply.

I think I'm full man. I don't go by the bottom left text, I'm going by what it says in my inventory. It'll say Hungry or Thirsty in green or red. I eat/drink until those disappear. If those aren't real indicators of hunger/thirst then yes...I guess your right.

I've been logged in a hospital right after a restart and still nothing in there.

You need to get to the point where it says "Healthy" in the inventory, it can take a lot of food and drinking, but once you get there you'll no longer need to consume as much and you should start to regenerate health.

Edited by Fluxley
  • Like 1

The bottom left indicators will tell you when you are full. The ones in inventory indicate when you need to eat or drink before something bad happens, like a warning system. So eat/drink until the bottom left says something like "my stomach is full/stuffed"

Hospitals spawn loot just fine, always find something either on the second floor or the back rooms.

And saline bags can be found in civilian houses with a first aid kit on the wall, the prison, and hospitals. They can also appear in the red first aid kits we can carry. Never had problems finding one to be honest.

You need to get to the point where it says "Healthy" in the inventory, it can take a lot of food and drinking, but once you get there you'll no longer need to consume as much and you should start to regenerate health.

Ahh, I don't see "Healthy"...thank you for the tip. Appreciated.

@Zogvarn: Thanks for the tip.

Edited by Bennet

Bled a few x and my screen color is horrid.

Took blood via blood bag off a friend and he was low too. Complete risk as we don't know each others blood types. But I can't stand the lack of color any longer and willing to risk death to fix it. Well, he almost died. He passed out and I revived him with my one and only saline bag [i didn't know prior it heals you]...he wakes up and says wow my color is back.

I have him transfuse me [as I couldn't do it myself] and I got some color back, but not much.

Now we're looking for saline bags as top priority. Super rare. We've scoured the entire north...nothing. Scoured the east coast...nada. Hit every single hospital...nil.

Whats the deal with hospitals anyway? Hardly ever anything inside. I know they get looted but I've been on servs right after the restart and there is absolutely nothing in there so its not a question of it being looted, its the loot table probability. I'm also playing on SG and SE servers with low pop...approx 5-10 players so I doubt its all been looted.

Also, my character is hungry every 3 minutes and I stay full but receive zero regen. I'm talking 4 hours of play with zero regen. Is the regen active? I thought it was, could be wrong though.

Anyhow, anybody have intel on the best or most common places saline bags show up? 

Any help is appreciated.

Literally found one like 4 times in a house by the coast.

Hey, I have a few extra saline bags. If you hit me up, maybe we can work something out?