Sign in to follow this  
pythonmsh

Shit just got real

its the long range scope for Mosin-Nagant

Tho Goodluck in hitting something from that far, with the Mosin atm. as the bullets sways off way far left top on the scope at long ranges.

its the long range scope for Mosin-Nagant

Tho Goodluck in hitting something from that far, with the Mosin atm. as the bullets sways off way far left top on the scope at long ranges.

As I alt tabbed to upload this I died. Someone must of followed me :(

As I alt tabbed to upload this I died. Someone must of followed me :(

haha, unlucky. ohwel i had several long range scopes in my lives of DayZ SA, youll find another one

Edited by Guest

Forgot the name, my mosin has one at the moment but I haven't used it, I have to stay without scope because people somehow always seem to know where I'm at.

its just plainly called, Long range scope

before the patch  it was called sniper scope.

but they changed it

haha, unlucky. ohwel i had several long range scopes in my lives of DayZ SA, youll find another one

Oh ya me too. I find gear fairly easily and I don't get attached to my gear at all. Had a good firefight with a friend though. We were in the jailhouse and we fended off 6+ people. Killed an entire squad.

Where you were sitting is a common spot for people who think they can snipe sit, well that general area.
Also lots of hoppers so that's probably what got you up there.

this socpe allows you to zero ur aim at 1000m and its kinda tricky to hit some1still but with good zeeroing is  good at long ranges

this socpe allows you to zero ur aim at 1000m and its kinda tricky to hit some1still but with good zeeroing is  good at long ranges

its 800m asfar as i know