TankyWanky

M4 further customization/atachments

M4 further customization  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the hybrid of Front Grip/Bipod?

• Hell yeah,would be useful!
    • Meh...
  2. 2. Do you want the handgrip to be replaceable as well?

• Yes,they should be worn-able as well
    • No,this will add more difficulty in M4 "pristinage"

As the tiltle says the m4 needs another few items/attachments: :rolleyes: ​
So let me suggest just few crucial:
- Combat front grip that can deployed as bipod <-(you can see all the parts i mentioned in this photo)
Most of us know why front grips are crucial part of an assault.There are many more kinds of them but that one is most effective in my opinion.
- Combat front foldable grip and a magazine grip
- Muzzle compensators
* Muzzle flash hider most crucial for night gameplay,not to give out pozition of the shooter.
- Another type of Handgrip (this is not a replaceable slot at all but should be!)
- Weapon camouflage (Ability to Paint it.)

Those are most needed in game right now in my opinion (i do understand that the game is just went out in Alpha stage)
Best regards!
Tank ;)

Edited by TankyWanky
  • Like 2

I don't want to see all of these (would just be over the top), but the following would be nice:

- Holographic

- Bipod + Grip Combo

- Some sort of longer range scope (x6 maybe?)

- Flash hider

- Lazer sight (that is visible without NVGs -marking targets would be siiick)

But all of what you have in that photo, would just overcomplicate things.

• Like 3

I don't want to see all of these (would just be over the top), but the following would be nice:

- Holographic

- Bipod + Grip Combo

- Some sort of longer range scope (x6 maybe?)

- Flash hider

- Lazer sight (that is visible without NVGs -marking targets would be siiick)

But all of what you have in that photo, would just overcomplicate things.

Each attachment i mentioned has a personal photo marked with red feel free to see what exactly i mean B)

M203 / M320?

Foregrip and camo paint/netting also sounds good additions to me.

Holographic sights and laser sights sound good as well.

Edited by Photolysis

I just want to be able to select semi-automatic.

You can, it just doesn't get mentioned in the UI for some reason. Default key is T for "toggle weapon".

How about a weapon sling that makes weapon transition faster?

Nice EO-Tech or Laser Light Module...

Btw. it sucks that you aim perfectly well with the carrying handle (with rear sight) taken off. Without the carry handle, because you can't align front and rear sight anymore, the gun should at least be much less accurate on bigger distances.

This makes me think about overall weapon stats meters, which are calculated based on the weapon condition. How clean / well maintained is it, what are the conditions of your attachments and magazines? Based on this, there could be a meter for accuracy and reliability that you can improve, for example by using only pristine mags and attachments and by cleaning your weapon with a cleaning kit.

Edited by frantix

They already have many of these planned, I believe.  By checking the game files you can find laser sight, compensator and a couple others.  But I would like to see the ACOG changed to make it like a real-life ACOG...meaning it has an illuminated crosshair that works without a battery (has a solar strip on top).  Also, a forward grip taking the place of a bipod would be amazing! Also, I am hoping that with the rail-system will allow you to attach 4 different accessories to the grip (flashlight, laser sight, aftermarket sight, and bipod/grip) in addition to the buttstock and barrel attachment. Simply epic, if implemented.

Id say pretty overkill... at this moment in time

lets let the dev's focus on vehicles, playability, performance, smooth fluid gameplay mechanics, loot spawns, anti hacks,

if anything the m4 should be touched anymore...its not a weapon we should see much of in that part of the world.

1 per military spawn per day or something.

now cz 550s, mosins, sks, ak variants, etc should all be there with different stock options and accessories galore.

lets let the dev's focus on vehicles, playability, performance, smooth fluid gameplay mechanics, loot spawns, anti hacks,

if anything the m4 should be touched anymore...its not a weapon we should see much of in that part of the world.

now cz 550s, mosins, sks, ak variants, etc should all be there with different stock options and accessories galore.

That rare seems a little too rare considering all of the evidence of U.S. presence in both the mod and Standalone. And who are we to say they wouldn't use them in their own military? The region and culture are based off the Czech Republic, and they use M4s in their military. They also have a ton of AR-15s over there.

That rare seems a little too rare considering all of the evidence of U.S. presence in both the mod and Standalone. And who are we to say they wouldn't use them in their own military? The region and culture are based off the Czech Republic, and they use M4s in their military. They also have a ton of AR-15s over there.

thats all fine but bottom line is the extensive attachment system is not needed at this time. Fun idea its just to m4 fanboy at the moment.

Rocket had put his soul in the M4.

its prety rare to make it all prestine whitout exploiting server hopping.So not the rarity we should discuss.

I myself think its not the biggest peiority for now just want the devs to add this in maybe beta phase.

Rocket had put his soul in the M4.

its prety rare to make it all prestine whitout exploiting server hopping.So not the rarity we should discuss.

I myself think its not the biggest peiority for now just want the devs to notice and add this in future,maybe beta phase.

Edited by TankyWanky

I think they should add bigger variety of guns first before going this deep in customization.

I'm so sick of m4 already :(

I think they should add bigger variety of guns first before going this deep in customization.

I'm so sick of m4 already :(

Its an alpha mate...im pretty suprised that they have 2 types of "long range" weaponary, 1 working handgun,the revolver cooming pretty soon,and 6-7 melee weapons! It was not planned to give you a stack of guns(like all types of modern FPS)...more will be added soon enough.

• Like 1

Its an alpha mate...im pretty suprised that they have 2 types of "long range" weaponary, 1 working handgun,the revolver cooming pretty soon,and 6-7 melee weapons! It was not planned to give you a stack of guns(like all types of modern FPS)...more will be added soon enough.

The revolver already has been added in :P 

Yeah i know but for some reason i expected to have atleast the ak-74, double shotty etc.. Because rocket used them in streams and videos before.

Must.... be....patient....

Place holder he said. They're releasing updates rather quickly, so I'm fine with what we have.