jimmy_rustlers

Dat fists

Guy enters the barracks. I got the bat and some starter stuff and he looks rather well equiped. But I heard him first and hid. Panic, trying to equip my bat. Can't swing while I'm crouching, dayum! Even more panic! Guy walks into the room where I'm hiding, panics too and start to equip a pistol. Guess he's got no ammo for his rifle or just got confused. I say *uck it and rush at him with bare fists. Hit him in the face and he's down. Continue to bash him in the head but he logs. Oh well, time to run. But expirience was priceless  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers
  • Like 1

Yeah...that was my friend and you forgot to mention u alt-f4 (combat logged) after i got to you and put 3 shots on your head.....

payback is a bitch aint it hvizeu

Well he is gonna log in either dead or missing a brain or two but...the alt-f4.....ugh it has to stop....

Yeah...that was my friend and you forgot to mention u alt-f4 (combat logged) after i got to you and put 3 shots on your head.....

Me? Logged? Can you at least name the server before accusing complete strangers?  :D

Me? Logged? Can you at least name the server before accusing complete strangers?  :D

Dont even start, ..i dont have evidence on you and im not trying to get you banned just saying.....but im sure as hell gonna start playing with a recording software rolling....

Dont even start, ..i dont have evidence on you and im not trying to get you banned just saying.....but im sure as hell gonna start playing with a recording software rolling....

I get it. You mad because of loggers and it's going to continue quite a while untill it get's patched out. Alpha. Believe me, I don't like loggers too. I just try to keep calm about it without accusing first person I met on the forum :) All I wanted to say that I like how fist fight was implemented. It leads to rather interesting encounters.

I get it. You mad because of loggers and it's going to continue quite a while untill it get's patched out. Alpha. Believe me, I don't like loggers too. I just try to keep calm about it without accusing first person I met on the forum :) All I wanted to say that I like how fist fight was implemented. It leads to rather interesting encounters.

I am not accusing the first person i see, i am accusing you, the story you described is identical to what happened to me and my friend except you took out the part when i caught you on top of his corpse and shot you,...and you disapeared...was that a mistake?,...its the same fucking story...my friend pulls the pistol and fires 3 shots, you 1 hit KO him and start punching him on the ground and then i show up,......but i guess that as soon as you heard the shots u alt F4'd.

I saw the whole thing go down from up the hill i had a clean shot on some guy thru the windows but i didnt know if it was you or my firend, then we have a HUGE fuck up on communication, my friend waltz in the room checking the loot and you rush him after a bit, i loose sight of you (beacuse u knocked him out in the corner where there are no windows, then i sprint all the way up there and shoot you from the 2nd floor corridor.

Like i said before i dont have physical evidence, even if it is saved in the server logs (wichever the fuck was that server i forgot), and i am not asking anyone to take any action against you.

Its just that i have this problem with unfinished stories you see.....

ps: i also love the new bare-handed fighing system.

Edited by Hvizeu

Continue to bash him in the head but he logs.

Love what you did there dodgy man....too bad: "Edited by Jimmy Rustlers, Today, 08:31 PM." 

ps: Its 08:55 PM on my time right now.

Edited by Hvizeu

I had a guy chase me down (caught me off-guard) without any weapons and try to punch me. I was unable to shake him long enough to get a weapon drawn (you should be able to do this on the move instead of being made to stop) - when I finally did I was able to kill him. From what OP is saying though - it only takes one head shot to knock someone down? How many to make them unconscious?

So you're not denying that your friend logged, too?

I am not accusing the first person i see, i am accusing you, the story you described is identical to what happened to me and my friend except you took out the part when i caught you on top of his corpse and shot you,...and you disapeared...was that a mistake?,...its the same fucking story...my friend pulls the pistol and fires 3 shots, you 1 hit KO him and start punching him on the ground and then i show up,......but i guess that as soon as you heard the shots u alt F4'd.

No evidence, can't name a server, trying to tie me to a story that _might_ happened to you and your buddy just because something in my story matched yours. Oh well, go on  :D Some people can not be reasoned with. Especially it's not their purpose to begin with :)

typo. longs=>logs. english is not my native language but I prefer to correct typos for those who read my posts. even if I missed it first.

From what OP is saying though - it only takes one head shot to knock someone down? How many to make them unconscious?

To knock down just one. But to completely render someone unconscious? I guess a lot. But fists works magic, as any other weapon does. Headshots rule and since standing up animation every time the same... There's no actual chance for a guy who fell to stand and live. If you do everything right and noone interfere that is :) Just hit him while he tries to stand up and hit exactly in the head again once he stand straight. In that very second and not the second earlier or late. He will fall again. Then keep hitting him untill he dead or better switch to something other than fist and finish him off faster.

P.S.

Use first person if you ambush someone to make precise strike in the head. 3d person are hard to do so. You are more mobile and see more around you but hitting someone in the head from 3d person perspective is mostly matter of luck.

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers

So you're not denying that your friend logged, too?

He edited it...as good combat logger he knows he can get VAC banned for this and its trying to dodge the confrontation, in the original post he just said my friend passed out and he kept pounding him but he changed it after i confronted him...so yeah.

No evidence, can't name a server, trying to tie me to a story that _might_ happened to you and your buddy just because something in my story matched yours. Oh well, go on  :D Some people can not be reasoned with. Especially it's not their purpose to begin with :)

typo. longs=>logs. english is not my native language but I prefer to correct typos for those who read my posts. even if I missed it first.

Get of your high horse,...

Server: FL 2-1  

Time: 03:40 AM (GMT-3)

Location: Two storied military building at the further end of balota airfield.

Description: The subject combat logged after being shot at.

Thats the info i got....i should report you when i get back home,....just for being such an arrogant prick,...editing your own post and trying to bulshit me out of this,...

I only play at 3 Servers thats the one i was playig at the time, i was lazy to serch for the info before but you acctualy got on my nerves.

Cant stand a guy that does not stand up to his fucking actions.

He edited it...as good combat logger he knows he can get VAC banned for this and its trying to dodge the confrontation, in the original post he just said my friend passed out and he kept pounding him but he changed it after i confronted him...so yeah.

Thats the info i got....i should report you when i get back home,....just for being such an arrogant prick,...editing your own post and trying to bulshit me out of this,...

I only play at 3 Servers thats the one i was playig at the time, i was lazy to serch for the info before but you acctualy got on my nerves.

No personal insults.

--

I don't think reporting combat loggers is going to do anything, nor do you have any video evidence.

Wrong server. And... Ignored. Never thought I had to use this option.

No personal insults.

--

I don't think reporting combat loggers is going to do anything, nor do you have any video evidence.

Yes it does, there is a thread specific for this on reddit, where, the team is VAC banning hoppers and loggers, sorry about the insults but this fella here got on my nerves with his litlle games, im just gonna go to reddit and ignore this logging...**** ** ****.....person.

Well he is gonna log in either dead or missing a brain or two but...the alt-f4.....ugh it has to stop....

The most annoying part is when you hit someone to the point that there is nothing they can do, they're going to die when they log back in, but they still combat log...

No accusations without solid proof though, please.

Yes it does, there is a thread specific for this on reddit, where, the team is VAC banning hoppers and loggers, sorry about the insults but this fella here got on my nerves with his litlle games, im just gonna go to reddit and ignore this logging...**** ** ****.....person.

Link me please.

VAC is not currently banning combat loggers, despite what people on reddit are claiming.

Yeah, I just got face-fisted yesterday as well by a friend. We were messing around with the damage, and while it took 300 years to kill someone down with it, one punch to the face knocked me down good.

I am also curious to see some proof about this apparent "combat logging". Otherwise, this is one of the most laughable tantrums I've ever witnessed.

Edited by Ceallach

Yeah, I just got face-fisted yesterday as well by a friend. We were messing around with the damage, and while it took 300 years to kill someone down with it, one punch to the face knocked me down good.

I am yet to test how long it will take to steal someone elses posessions after fist in the face. They getting up slow, but not slow enough to let you wander.