Sign in to follow this  
steezeortiz

Intense Balota Gunfight!

Pretty cool encounter at Balota.

I wasn't recording right away as we were just looting the barracks and then we stated to get shot at. I immediately hit record and this is what went down.

Where is that crazy fight? 10 secs of blind shooting and then 2 kills.

Got news for you. In real life most gun fights are very quick. The OK Coral lasted only 30 seconds and everyone has heard of that. 

I love when it when you are trekking through the woods and off in the distance you hear firefights. The sounds of the weapons are great It actually sounds like the real deal.

(I've been in a real firefight before)

I love when it when you are trekking through the woods and off in the distance you hear firefights. The sounds of the weapons are great It actually sounds like the real deal.

(I've been in a real firefight before)

Agreed. I can't wait till they unfuck the M4.

3d person faggotry, sigh\

If they had 1st person only servers I would be playing in 1st person. I am not going to disadvantage myself by playing in 1st person when everyone is using 3rd person. That wouldn't make any sense. 

• Like 4

3rd person faggotry? The whole point of the Arma engine is the third person ability to move through your enviroment. It is not counter strike.

3rd person faggotry? The whole point of the Arma engine is the third person ability to move through your enviroment. It is not counter strike.

are you high?

edit: you do realize that has nothing to do with the engine? there are 3d person engines based on valves engine used in half-life (original cs) and the source engine (half-life2, cs:s etc)?

Edited by SoWeMeetAgain