Sign in to follow this  
deedz

cant communicate with direct chat

im using direct channel to type to people, they can read my messages fine as i asked a guy at gunpoint to drop his pants

the problem is i cannot read what other people are typing to me, i tried reinstalling on steam and deleting all dayz related files but it still happens.

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue of not being able to see what people are typing or saying with VOIP over direct communication

do u see gibberish characters or do u not see anythign at all in the direct com?

i dont see anything typed and cant hear anything said in the direct com, just verified steam cache same thing

Same problem here...
I never saw people writing in direct chat and if I want to write something nobody responds so I think there might be a bug :/

Well then people ARE seeing the babble I've been typing to them, but I haven't seen any replies. Guess I've got the bug too.

I haven't experienced any problems with direct chat. I'm about to log on, so I'll test it out.

Same problem here...

I never saw people writing in direct chat and if I want to write something nobody responds so I think there might be a bug :/

Same here. I can type to people and it's obvious they can see it because they react, but I have yet to have someone else type to me (That I can see). 

Edited by Foxhunt