TemaZosin

What about holiday sale?

hey, i know, dayz released not so long ago on steam and very popular now of hits sales.

i really want to buy, but... guys, holidays now, please make any discount at least 10% or maybe 25-33, and many people (i'm including) instantly buy a game.

buy game without discount (even if it new) on holiday (sales) not funny.

That would just be so wrong for the 340k+ who already bought the game since monday. It won't be on sale anytime soon.

• Like 2

That would just be so wrong for the 340k+ who already bought the game since monday. It won't be on sale anytime soon.

I agree, i wouldnt be to happy if it went on sale.

hey, i know, dayz released not so long ago on steam and very popular now of hits sales.

i really want to buy, but... guys, holidays now, please make any discount at least 10% or maybe 25-33, and many people (i'm including) instantly buy a game.

buy game without discount (even if it new) on holiday (sales) not funny.

Shell out or shut up.

I don't think B.I are looking to tempt everyone on steam in until the game has progressed further so it wouldn't make sense to put it on sale, Rocket himself discourages people on the fence about getting Dayz until it has more to it. Also they have a pretty large and devoted crowd already that will advertise and generate interest via twitch, youtube and word of mouth besides £20 is pretty cheap imo. 

Shell out or shut up.

What an argument. Would you please stop being an asshole?

Yeah I was sad too when I knew it wasn't going to be in sale,but then I thinked about the people that already bought it.

ok, what about 2-3-4-5-6 pack? i want buy for me and few friend gifts on new year and really want get some discount for not one copy.

like here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201790

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250

Edited by TemaZosin

I agree, i wouldnt be to happy if it went on sale.

stop, if you think like that you should think about you pay more to play earlier. somebody waited until holiday to pay less; or you consider everyone who got something with discount on sales - bad guy?

also, after release some guys will unhappy too, coz price will grow up.

it's life, you should able to adapt.

Edited by TemaZosin

Isn't it rare for newly released games to go on sale so soon? Starbound isn't doing it either as far as I know.

Right now I don't think they're aiming to get mass sales, though this is just based off of old anecdotes, but they'd rather have a group of devoted players/testers in it for the long haul than people just jumping in to see what's going on and fuck around for a bit.