rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Lol ? are you guys kidding ? Give Rocket and his team sometime.

They have a thing..its called "Real life" i think..

Threatening a developer because a patch is late, seriously? Some people (like RNBJ) need to be banned from the internet in its entirety. Hell, take their power away and nail their door shut.

is there any news on when direct comunication (typing) will be fixed

if Rocket WAS in the hospital and we were all bitching about the update we would look like real dicks.

That of course would be the worst possible thing ever ... we ... seeming ... like ... dicks.

I think it is indeed strange that there was no announcement of delays, a week off or something like that. Very unusual.

Dear Dean,

There are those within this thread that feel the need to express anger at how you are slow to put out this update, after they all raged at you for releasing a alpha update with some bugs. Does anyone else see the pattern?

This thread needs to die. This thread will soon turn into a virus and consume the the worlds network, where somehow and in someway it will go biological, and then infect us all and make this a reality. Then I have a feeling we all will have wished they spent more time training how to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Anyone looking for something to write a thesis on human behavior, the day-z forums would be an exceptional choice.

Sincerely,

:heart:Me.:heart:

p.s. Screw zombies that knock you unconscious twice in a row then break your legs...stop trolling me Dean!

Threatening a developer because a patch is late, seriously? Some people (like RNBJ) need to be banned from the internet in its entirety. Hell, take their power away and nail their door shut.

aw shit nigga

Seriously people,

you spend more time on the forums complaining about "when" it's done, than actually playing the friggin update.

You want a stable update? then learn to wait.

Threatening a developer because a patch is late' date=' seriously? Some people (like RNBJ) need to be banned from the internet in its entirety. Hell, take their power away and nail their door shut. [/quote']

aw shit nigga

I think youre not welcome anymore!

were's ma patch i needz ma patch i cant play w/o patch :(

It's not 'yor' patch and you need 'yor' patch either, and what's wrong playing without it...

Just wait and stop whinging.

What's wrong with the current version :huh: Dayz is at it's best state so far.

Personally, I've been stuck in the debug forest (or whatever the barren plains are called) since this patch was announced. It's pretty much the only thing I've been waiting for from this update, and it's super frustrating that I haven't been able to play for almost two weeks. I can understand Rocket wanting to take time to ensure the stability of the patch, but it doesn't make the situation any less frustrating.

It's not 'yor' patch and you need 'yor' patch either' date=' and what's wrong playing without it...

[/quote']

Whats wrong? Arma X users cant play at all. Those who can - spawn with someone elses characeters all the time.

ARMA X users cant play the mod. Enough for you ?

is there any news on when direct comunication (typing) will be fixed

it is infact working perfectly right now.

glad to hear rocket is well. people making up stories about hospital and ragequitting deserve a ban from dayz as a whole.

It's not 'yor' patch and you need 'yor' patch either' date=' and what's wrong playing without it...

[/quote']

Whats wrong? Arma X users cant play at all. Those who can - spawn with someone elses characeters all the time.

Okay didn't fully know about that, I thought it was only a one-off problem, guess not. Still my 1st point is still valid 'It's not his patch so he doesn't decide when it comes out'

Personally' date=' I've been stuck in the debug forest (or whatever the barren plains are called) since this patch was announced. It's pretty much the only thing I've been waiting for from this update, and it's super frustrating that I haven't been able to play for almost two weeks. I can understand Rocket wanting to take time to ensure the stability of the patch, but it doesn't make the situation any less frustrating.

[/quote']

to exit the debug forest/barren plains - just update your beta and play on beta/patched servers, so if you have 1.7.1.5/94364 you need to play on those servers only, ive been at the barrens - when i rolled back to a previous version of the beta, i instaled the new beta and it was fixed when i respawned, i hope i helped :)

patch at http://cdn.armafiles.info/

beta at http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

It's funny because it's obvious that RNBJ is from one of the 4chan boards. You could also make a certain guess he's about 14 too.

[/quote']

Counter productive, you came on here to whine at people whining. Oh god now im whining at the whiner whos whining at the other whiner.

fuck sake vicious circle

[/quote']

Counter productive, you came on here to whine at people whining. Oh god now im whining at the whiner whos whining at the other whiner.

fuck sake vicious circle

+1 :D

It's funny because it's obvious that RNBJ is from one of the 4chan boards. You could also make a certain guess he's about 14 too.

Indeed... I first thought he tries to make some fun. But now he´s only like *facepalm* And he´s getting more idiotic with every post. Is there a way to blank out his posts, at least for myself ?

yes' date=' you can add the chode's of the forums to Ignore User Via the UCP

[/quote']

chopes? UCP? dunno exactly what that means, Im german.

but I clicked on his name and have choosen "ignore" and it worked :)

Thx a lot, though ! :heart:

ARMA X users cant play the mod. Enough for you ?

this is bullshit.

two friends have arma x, and they can play fine on servers with patch 93965 and below.

to one of them it happened ONCE, that he spawned in someone else's character, but a relog fixed it.