rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

i dont know if this has been ansewered or not.

But will it be able to disarm the beartraps? because otherwise this will just be like wire fencing infront of an office, so not being able to get in or at least not unharmed

i dont know if this has been ansewered or not.

But will it be able to disarm the beartraps? because otherwise this will just be like wire fencing infront of an office' date=' so not being able to get in or at least not unharmed

[/quote']

No, this is yet to be answered. ^^

Or fix weapons not saving when looted. Cant count the times ive looted a weapon off someones body or off the ground and logged out and it reverts back to what I had before. Lost an L85/M4SD today. Im sure they know about this tho.

That is a disconnetc issue.

sure is. your character automatically gets saved when you disconnect the proper way-esc, abort, disconnect. doesnt always save when you ctrl alt delete or just pull the plug. thanks for letting everyone know that you are part of the problem though.

Or fix weapons not saving when looted. Cant count the times ive looted a weapon off someones body or off the ground and logged out and it reverts back to what I had before. Lost an L85/M4SD today. Im sure they know about this tho.

That is a disconnetc issue.

sure is. your character automatically gets saved when you disconnect the proper way-esc' date=' abort, disconnect. doesnt always save when you ctrl alt delete or just pull the plug. thanks for letting everyone know that you are part of the problem though.

[/quote']

welcome to dupingland again?

TBH i know i can't be the only one who wondered why he didn't just spare a second when adding other notes to say "patch is delayed yo".

he did. learn to read.

I will deal with wire fences in the update.

Failed closed testing on some issues' date=' working on them now. I personally think the infected behavior is much better, but we'll need to see how it goes with people to see what further balancing it needs. I'm noticing a much better performance, anyway.

[/quote']

why the fuck should he come on here everyday and say, "not ready yet. maybe tomorrow." if there is nothing new to say, go with the last that was said. its not about making you feel better. its about getting it right.

sure is. your character automatically gets saved when you disconnect the proper way-esc' date=' abort, disconnect. doesnt always save when you ctrl alt delete or just pull the plug. thanks for letting everyone know that you are part of the problem though.

[/quote']

It depends, backpacks don't always save so you can disconnect the proper way and end up with something you dumped an hour before.

[/quote']

It depends, backpacks don't always save so you can disconnect the proper way and end up with something you dumped an hour before.

I actually died the other day, and when I logged back in I was alive. I didn't alt F4 or anything. Would have been better if I had more than a makarov on me when I died to some chump in Elektro.

Relax. Enjoy the current patch. Give Rocket a break' date=' maybe he's busy getting laid.

[/quote']

LOL....this. Maybe the rest of you should do the same.

Relax. Enjoy the current patch. Give Rocket a break' date=' maybe he's busy getting laid.

[/quote']

LOL....this. Maybe the rest of you should do the same.

But moooooooooom!

Wow you guys sure are whiny. Half of you cant read his follow up posts. The rest obviously didn't watch the interview stuff. I want more updates as bad as anyone else. However, not if they are going to create a super zombie madhouse like 1.7.1 did. Let them test the damn thing first and figure out solutions to the problems that came with previous builds.

We are testers, learn what that means. We do dirty work and give feedback that will make the project better. You have a stable build to test right now, so go do it. If I was rocket, I would let you crybabies sit and wonder as well.

To all you morons bitching about how you lost this or whatever, deal with it, that is the nature of the game (the grownup thing is to suck it up, go to the bug forum and post the instance in which the bug occurred so it can be tested and found). If you get attached to your items, then you are playing wrong. This isn't even the place to post your bugs. If you want to make an impact and get yourselves heard, go to the bug reporting section and offer feedback. Not pissing and moaning.

No one cares if you "bought ARMA2 for DayZ", you aren't entitled to shit. This is a mod, in ALPHA, if you can't handle being a guinea pig and finding out what works or doesn't.. then door is over there. Come back when (or don't) when it is deemed full release. After the rest of the community does the real work.

So one last time, bug forum is back two pages and different area. Same as the idea area. If you don't like it, or one bug made you lose your little toys and now the world is coming to an end.. then please send tears.

/thread until rocket or a team member has an announcement.

PLEASE fix females not being able to wear ghillie suits' date=' thanks

[/quote']i was very lucky today. found a suit. switched to it. teleported into the water for 2 sec and back on land as nothing had happend :)

You know that lovely state when your in bed half asleep half awake and thinking about Day Z, I just had this idea that might add a little something to those who have been alive over a week or something, though i'm sure its probably been suggested elsewhere, a set of skills. Nothing too WoW, not like specializations, skills everyone can get, like maybe the 'woodsman' skill or achievement, when youve harvested 250 wood or something wood could only take up one slot or you can harvest without the hatchet, probably a bad example. How about 'cook' after youve cooked 200 bits of meat, you get the cook skill and meat gives 1000 or 1200 instead of 800. I'm sure theres a lot of other little things you could reward. They would obviously all be reset upon death.

You know that lovely state when your in bed half asleep half awake and thinking about Day Z' date=' I just had this idea that might add a little something to those who have been alive over a week or something, though i'm sure its probably been suggested elsewhere, a set of skills. Nothing too WoW, not like specializations, skills everyone can get, like maybe the 'woodsman' skill or achievement, when youve harvested 250 wood or something wood could only take up one slot or you can harvest without the hatchet, probably a bad example. How about 'cook' after youve cooked 200 bits of meat, you get the cook skill and meat gives 1000 or 1200 instead of 800. I'm sure theres a lot of other little things you could reward. They would obviously all be reset upon death.

[/quote']

... just like

ODoyleRulez

said, post your ideas in the ideas section....

If its not been suggested already I will, but this thread has become the 'lets chat shit about the game till the update' thread ....

If its not been suggested already I will' date=' but this thread has become the 'lets chat shit about the game till the update' thread ....

[/quote']

because of people like you

An idea submission/bug should be put in the proper place. Formatted something like this.

Post title: Short and sweet (EX: Zombies clipping through warehouse back walls)

Inner post test: Description of time, place, other factors. The more exact the better.

EX: Zombies with green shirt skins regularly path through back walls of warehouses. My location was about center of the room. The zombie seemed to have aggro'd from outside of the building while i was inside.

Ideas should be in similar format in proper area if you want them to be seen.

Idea post: Survivor skill ideas/Time'd unlock perks

Body: Your stuff. minus all the little sweet stories of waking up and thinking of DayZ like it was a person or whatever. We appreciate the love it gets and some of us share that. But, the less extra stuff needs to be sifted through before and idea is spit out.. the more thought and work can go into it happening or dismissing it as unusable.

The more people get the idea of how to do things properly, the more work can be done to make things better.

... but this thread has become the 'lets chat shit about the game till the update' thread ....

agree and LIKE!

For those who dont know how to spell russian letters.

http://www.russlandjournal.de/russisch/alphabet/

page is in german but u can easily compare the russian character on the left with the latin letters on the middle-right.

There is a problem that really needs to be fixed- Zombies can go through doors. This problem is very serious and has caused me and im betting alot of other people to restart their character

I cannot wait to see how this update effects things. I really hope to see the leg breaking by zombies toned down. I was out of ammo and searching barns for some rifles and only had an axe. So I saw a winchester in a bard with a zombie a few meters away. I got close and wondered if I should axe him first or get the gun and run. Well I went with axe from a crouched position. One hit and my legs were broken. Really!?! Being that I was nowhere near a hospital I had to respawn and start over. Loving every minute regardless.

I cannot wait to see how this update effects things. I really hope to see the leg breaking by zombies toned down. I was out of ammo and searching barns for some rifles and only had an axe. So I saw a winchester in a bard with a zombie a few meters away. I got close and wondered if I should axe him first or get the gun and run. Well I went with axe from a crouched position. One hit and my legs were broken. Really!?! Being that I was nowhere near a hospital I had to respawn and start over. Loving every minute regardless.

u know whats even more hilarious than 1 hit leg breaks, 1 hit K.Os. ive been crouching past a zed then BAM im unconscious with 3 zeds eating me haha.