zero9147

Characters

I used to play DayZ Mod a lot, but ever since the SA came out ive been wondering if you can have multiple characters. In the DayZ mod you would have a character per server.

Is there a way I could have 2+ characters?

Nope

And welcome to the forums :)

Thanks for the reply, and thank you for the welcome  :D

With the mod there were private hives which meant a new character each private hive you connected to.

There was also the public hive which was connected to a central database and your character persisted across other servers connected to that public hive. This is how the SA works as there are no private hives at the moment.

Multiple characters on public hives i could i have a character at each military base or heli spawns whenever they come about.

Before you flame me or whatever you kids do nowadays.

I know how the public/private hives. Just saying IF you had multiple characters on public hives.

true

Multiple characters on public hives i could i have a character at each military base or heli spawns whenever they come about.

Before you flame me or whatever you kids do nowadays.

I know how the public/private hives. Just saying IF you had multiple characters on public hives.

true , dident think about that one tho.

But why can we server jumP? shuld have bind a penelty or something to do that , U can Combat log. I wish Dayz would found out something against that like Rust got the sleep/sleeping servers etc