Sign in to follow this  
Chronos Blackburn

I really needed that can opener.

I killed a guy because he said he had a can opener and he didn't want to trade it.

After I threatened him to give it to me or I would kill him, he started to run away.

(this is all after I saved his life, bandaged him up, and gave him some antibiotics)

...also we were in an open field, and he was running in a straight line.

I was about to die of hunger.

So I shot him.

turns out he had 3 can openers on him.

>.>

Edited by Chronos Blackburn
  • Like 3

I killed a guy because he said he had a can opener and he didn't want to trade it.

After I threatened him to give it to me or I would kill him, he started to run away.

(this is all after I saved his life, bandaged him up, and gave him some antibiotics)

So I shot him.

>.>

Lol, wtf why didn't he give you a can opener?

I had a second can opener once, I dropped it on the road with some sardines :)

• Like 5

That's ridiculous, why didn't he give you one of his? I totally would've given you one, I don't need three.

Anyway, some people are just douches. Two guys and I ran into a guy that was chased by a zombie and he was bleding. I offered to bandage him while my mates take care of the zombie. Instead he just attacked me. What is wrong with people? Well, we had to kill him after all... :/

• Like 7

That's ridiculous, why didn't he give you one of his? I totally would've given you one, I don't need three.

Anyway, some people are just douches. Two guys and I ran into a guy that was chased by a zombie and he was bleding. I offered to bandage him while my mates take care of the zombie. Instead he just attacked me. What is wrong with people? Well, we had to kill him after all... :/

I know right? What is the sense of pissing off a guy with a gun.

Lol, wtf why didn't he give you a can opener?

I had a second can opener once, I dropped it on the road with some sardines :)

Was wondering where that came from, thanks. 

Joking aside someone out there thanks you for that (thumbs up for helping newbs with hawk eyes)

• Like 1

His death was deserved. People like to think they can be asshats because there isn't a central authority figure in the game. No police to come arrest them if they kill and steal. No one watching to let them know its wrong to be a greedy asshole. That's why we make our own morality. I watched I guy run up to a fresh spawn and punched him to death. I chased that guy down and axed him in the face. The whole time I'm coming in he's screaming "I'm a fresh spawn! WTF is your problem?". I hit him once and whispered "I saw what you did" before my final chop ended him.  

Lately, since I've already scoured the map for all the cool additions, I've been entirely looting buildings and putting everything in a pile by the front door. I've since moved down to the coast helping people out. I let them know I will shoot them if they get too close but will leave some food or drink on the ground for them. That first part of getting off of the coast is the hardest. I died six or seven times just trying to figure out why all the buildings were empty of loot.

• Like 6

I often let people borrow my can opener, if they tried to steal it I could easily "get it back"; but most say thanks and drop it for me. If I have another I'll usually give it to some friendly survivor. Just remember that you can always use a screwdriver or something, just put it in your hands and right clicking on the can should come up with "Open can with Fireaxe/Screwdriver/etc".

I disagree with the above posts. It seems that when the kids want something that they can't have they get mad.

He didn't have to give you the can opener. The golden rule of DayZ is to trust no one. If he approached you and gave it to you, who is to say you wouldn't have hacked him to pieces after? You did threaten him after all.

I don't disagree with his actions to run away.

So I shot him.

>.>

After that he opend a thread about KOS...

• Like 1

After that he opend a thread about KOS...

lol, :D probably :P

Anyways, what an idiot. But maybe the can openers were for his friends? I think that they should be more common, I just found my first can opener a while back, now I get to enjoy all of my food (the hatchet wastes like 40% :( )

Edited by Weparo

It was probably Inception. 

One divine item is simply not enough for Inception.

4xuZQ8z.jpg

EDIT: The Gods favour me.

1pgKHH0.jpg

End-game.

• Like 2

YBZghJd.jpg

My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcH7SLxbjI

Edited by Guest

lol, :D probably :P

Anyways, what an idiot. But maybe the can openers were for his friends? I think that they should be more common, I just found my first can opener a while back, now I get to enjoy all of my food (the hatchet wastes like 40% :( )

You can easily share one amongst a group.

Let alone two.

You can easily share one amongst a group.

Let alone two.

I know, I know I share all the time. But maybe the guy didn't know. Whatever, he seemed like a prick :D